•Dating app• sad imgine

I met Camila through a dating app. I wasn't looking for anything if I am being honest, just going with the flow and seeing what happens. I didn't expect to fall in love with her and end up with a broken heart within a year of meeting her...

I thought she was going to be that type of girl who wanted sex or dirty pictures, she didn't. She was looking for a girl with a nice personality and someone who she would get along with. I didn't like her much at first but I decided to give her a chance. We exchanged snapchats and phone numbers after messaging on the app for a few days. We spoke so much and had an instant connection. She made me laugh and smile. I thought about her a lot, she consumed my mind all time time. I loved it! Then she rang me. We spoke for hours that day about everything and anything. She was so easy to talk to. I knew something was there. I realised that week that I was falling for her. I didn't want to as I didn't want to get hurt or become too attached to her but I couldn't stop myself, I had fallen in love with her. I had known her for couple of months but I had fallen in love for the first time in my life. It showed me that I had never fallen for the other girls who I had been with, it was more of lust or infatuation. With Camila, it was love. Something that I had never ever felt before. The months went on and I grew to love her more and more. We met up in person a few times and it was amazing. I was so happy! I had lost my grandma a couple of years ago and I changed and then I lost my closest friends. They deserted me for no reason. I thought, I had found love, happiness, the girl who was my future, my everything. She was so supportive and caring and just there for me through university exam period. She was my biggest cheerleader and my best friend. She made me laugh so much and I was never afraid to be myself with her. I started seeing a future with her, a beautiful future. We spoke about the future a lot. A future together. A future apart wasn't what I imagined...

She dropped a bomb on me and like all bombs, I never saw it coming and it completely destroyed me. This happened exactly a month ago. Camila's family had chosen a girl for her from Cuba. It was arranged marriage and unfortunately, in this day and age, they still happen. We broke up. We had to. She told me that she was so sorry for everything and my world was crashing down. It was over. The girl I loved, wasn't mine anymore and I couldn't do anything about it. She can't do anything either. I wanted her to fight for what she wants! I wanted her to fight for me! I still want her to but she's given up! Why!! She is such a confident woman but she doesn't have the guts to say no to her family. It's her future! Why can't she say no!? I wish so badly that she would but they're her family but her family should understand if they want her to be happy. They can't force her to go through with it. She chose to let me go though. she told me that we should stay friends and I agreed. We hardly spoke after the day she told me everything but recently, we started speaking here and there. 4 weeks had passed and we spoke on the phone a few days ago and I kind of wish we hadn't as her feelings for me are still there. she told me that s he doesn't want her. I do wish that she would text me or call me saying she isn't going through with it and wants to be with me an only me but I know that isn't going to happen. she isn't happy though. I want her to be happy even if it is without me. I want her to love her, I want her to love and care about her and give her the future she needs to be happy forever. My heart will hurt but it will heal. she doesn't say it but she wants me. she loves me. I love her. She wants me to move on and forget her but how can I move on and forget her, she has given me so much to remember her by. I cry so much. I will cry for a long time but I will get over it, hopefully... So many songs and places remind me of her, of us. My poor heart is in pieces. It is broken. I feel as though I will never find anyone like her, no other woman will love me and accept me for me like she did. I don't want to fall in love ever again. I feel like giving up but I am not a coward, I have so much left to live for. I miss her so much. I miss her every single day but I know that I will have to carry on. Maybe one day, I will find love again with the right person. Right now I just want to be alone. I need to be find happiness again by myself and then I will be ready to love again, well I hope so anyway. I will never stop missing her or stop thinking of her because she will always be in my heart forever. I will have to let her go though and move on. That's all I can do.

They say that everything happens for a reason so, I hope that one day when I look back on this period of my life, I will smile and think to myself 'I'm glad that happened'. She came into my life for a reason. She isn't a mistake, just someone who taught me to love and be myself no matter what but I love her and she will always be in my heart. I'll tell my future girlfriend about her.

{umm honestly I don't know what this is... BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ❤️}

 BUT I HOPE YOU LIKED IT ❤️}

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.