• Public relationship•

Hey... it's been ages since I last posted, how are you guys? ❤️

I look down at my phone and see I new notification form my new boyfriend Matthew. I smile, I also feel little butterflies in my tummy. I'm pretty happy with how my life is going. Kinda. It doesn't feel like it did with her. I still miss her like crazy but it now doesn't crush me and it doesn't feel like there is this huge weight on my chest anymore and who is 'she' you might be wondering? It is none other than y/n l/n. My first real love and also my first heart break.

It was my own fault that my heart broke. We could of had a amazing and long lasting relationship but I ruined that because I was afraid.

<flashback>

I just got out of my meeting with my manger, this is one of the worst things that has ever happened to me. But I still have a choice. I need to see my girlfriend. I see y/n's car pull into the parking lot ready to pick me up. She rolls down the window and gives me a cheeky smile. "Hey beautiful! How did the meeting go?" She says adorably.

I tried to give her the most convincing smile that I had. I jump into the passengers seat instantly noticing that Ariana's new song 'No Tears Left To Cry' playing quietly in the background. "Uh it didn't go the best." I say picking at one of the lose threads of string on my jumper.

"Oh no, what happened? Did your album get leaked or something?" She places her hand on my thigh reassuringly. I frown at the thought she might never want to talk to me again after this. "Well... you know how management made me date Austin?"

She takes her hand off of my thigh and reaches it out to turn down the music that is playing so she can focus on exactly what I'm saying. "Yeah. How can I forget it was one of the worst times of my life." I start to feel even worst about what I'm going to tell her. "They want me to do the same thing with some dude named Matthew, they said he is willing to pay a lot of money to 'date' me so he can get more publicity."

I finally look up at her stunning face. She looks more confused than angry which is a good sign, I think. "So.. are you going to do it?" She looks at me with her compelling eyes. "Yeah. I am." I hold my breath wondering how she is going to take the news.

"I... I don't really know what to say. I can't even think about you dating anyone but myself." Her chest starts to move up and down rapidly. I think she is starting to have a panic attack. I take her hand in mine. "Baby, calm down I want you to take a few deep breaths for me ok?" She doesn't seem to want to take my advice as her eyes start to water up. "How c-can you do this to me a-again? You p-promised me! You said you w-wouldn't do this to me again." She yells while tears fall down her face beautiful face.

I cringed at the thought of what happened last time I did this. Y/n and I both were a mess, y/n more than myself. She stoped eating. She would never leave her room. She couldn't even look at me without having a panic attack and ruining away. It took ages for me to finally get her to a place where she could trust me again. I think I just ruined it all over again. I know I have made the wrong decision but it's what's best for my career. I have to put my feelings aside and put work first.

"Baby, just calm down and we can talk about this," I squeeze her hand and take it to my lip and a give it a gentle kiss "no Camila! There is n-nothing to talk about! You m-made your decision, you put your w-work first like you always do." She moves her body away from me as far as she could and removes her hand form mine almost like my touch is burning her. My heartaches, in this every moment I knew I lost her. Before I know it my tears are streaming rapidly down my face.

"I love you y/n but," She doesn't allow me to finish my sentence as she cuts me off  "you d-don't love me! If you loved me you wouldn't a-always put work first. You w-wouldn't hurt me! You w-would fight for us. But you aren't f-fighting for us! Your a coward." She rants, it feels like my heart dropped down to my stomach and broke into thousands of pieces. She isn't lying though every word she is saying is true besides that I don't love her. I love her with every fibre in my body. But I'm a coward, I can't handle telling the world that I have a girlfriend. What would they say about me? What would Sofia think? I can't handle it.

"I n-need you to get out of my car." She says trying to sound powerful and strong but failing miserably. "What? Y/n we need to talk about this and," I say shocked "I will call your mother to come pick you up." She says looking into my watery brown eyes with a blank icy stare. "Baby, no I need to talk," "no Camila get out of my car!" I flinch at her tone and loudness I wouldn't be surprised if people outside of the car could here her. I frown at her and nod slowly, if this is what she wanted it's the least that I can do for her.

I open the car door and step outside onto the hard cement. I shut the car door and watch as my ex lover drove away crying. I really can't fix this.

<End of flashback>

So that was how me and y/n ended. It will forever be one of the worst days of my life.  But I can't do anything about it now, so the best thing I can do right now is move on. I still stay up late wondering how she is doing. I always type out message but end up deleting it. I hope that she doesn't hate me. I wouldn't blame her if she did hate me. After what I did I would hate me as well.

I hear a knock on my dressing rooms door I feel myself form a small smile at who it could be. I get off of my chair and open the door to greet my boyfriend.

"Hey Babe" he says leaning in for a kiss I cringe at his smell, he smells like my father. I kiss back and pull back giving him a smile "hello, do we have to leave now?" He nods and leans down to pick up my bags. "Aww what a gentlemen" I say walking out of the small room.

"Yeah, management said that there would be some paps taking photos so I thought this would make me look good." He says taking my hand in his. Ok maybe he isn't the sweetest but he helps make me feel less lonely. I walk outside I see my mother and little sister, "hey mum are you ready to leave?" She has a frown on her face "what's wrong?" I ask worried that something bad may have happened.

"Y/n is here."

(I didn't reread any of this so if there are any mistakes I'm sorry 💗)