•Wisdom teeth•

{you're point of view}

I was currently waiting in the doctors waiting room with my girlfriend Camila. I was getting my wisdom teeth removed and I was so scared.

What if when I'm drugged I spill all of my most darkest secrets? What if I say something rude to Camila and she breaks up with me? What if- "y/n l/n?" I stand up holding onto Camila's hand.

"Take a seat miss l/n." I jump onto the cold doctors chair. "Um miss Cabello you aren't aloud in here while we operate." I look at Camila with pleading eyes begging her not to leave me here in this big ass scary room.

"I'm sorry baby I have to go. I love you and you will be fine." She kisses my forehead and leaves the room. SHIT.

"Are you ready y/n?" The doctor asks walking up to me with a gas mask.

"C-can you just g-give me five minuets?" He looks at me trying not to laugh. Rude ass bitch I will fight you.

"We have to operate now miss l/n we have other people waiting." I nod at him. He places the mask on me and everything goes black.

{Camila's point of view}

Its been half an hour and y/n should be finished now.

"Uh Miss Cabello?" A nurse asks I stand up and make my way towards her.

"You're girlfriend has woken up and she keeps yelling for you're name. We tried to calm her down but it didn't work." I chuckle of course y/n would do that. "Ok where is she?" She points to the room and walks away.

The closer I get towards the door the louder I can hear her yelling. "I need Camila now! What did you do to my girlfriend?!"

I quickly run into the room and see my girlfriend with cotton balls in her mouth to stop the bleeding. She was screaming at the doctor.

She sees me and gets up to run into my arms but fails and falls onto the floor. I can't control my laughter.

The doctor helps her get up and back into the chair. "Babbby comme overr herre and kiss meee" her voice is muffled. I smile at her and walk up to her chair. I kiss her forehead.

"NOO! I WANT YOU TO KISS ME ON THE MOUTH!" She screams I'm pretty sure that the whole world could hear her. "Babe you need to be quite! I can't kiss you on the mouth you're mouth is bleeding." She looked shocked.

"Wwhat?! I'm bleeeeding?! quick cami take me to a doctor! I'm gonna dieee!" I giggle at how dumb she is acting right now.

"You're already with a doctor silly." I say playing with her hair. "I love you cami." I smile and her "I love you more baby." In the corner of my eye I see the doctor smiling.

"You guys make a really cute couple." The doctor says smiling. "Thank you." Y/n and I say at the same time.

The doctor chuckles at us. "Ok well y/n is aloud to leave now, just make sure that when you get home you place ice on her gums" I nod and help Y/n slowly get up.

We finally make it to the car but y/n refuses to get in the car. "Y/n get in the car right now!" She shakes her head and starts to cry I instantly feel bad for yelling at her. I wrap my arms around her and kiss her forehead.

"Im sorry baby. I just want to get you home so I can take care of my princess." She smiles and hides her face in my neck making me giggle and blush.

The uber driver honks his horn making us both jump. Rude much. I help y/n get into the car I get in next to her in the back seat.

5 minuets into the drive and I feel y/n's hand move up my thigh making me all hot and bothered. "What are you doing?" I whisper yell into her ear. She laughs really loud the uber driver turns around and looks at us weirdly.

"Caami would you stillll love meee ifff I burnt halff my face off?" I giggle at her but then I notice that she was serious I stop laughing. "Of course I would. I don't care what you look like I love you for you." She smiles and tries to kiss my cheek but I move away she frowns.

"Sorry you're mouth is still bloody." She sighs and slumps back into the chair with a frown on her face. I lean in a give her a kiss on the forehead.

{hope you like it 💗make sure that you vote. Pleaseeee 😂}