•She gets Jealous•

Requested by @maispayne hope you like it ❤️ sorry it's short.

{you're point of view}

Camila and I were heading out to a party that Ariana was hosting. Camila and I usually hate going to parties but Camila and I were more were thrilled to see our old friend again so we both agreed to head out to this party.

As soon as we walk in we see famous celbs everywhere. Justin bieber! Joe jonas.. I lowkey hate Joe because he always flirts with Camila but Camila never notices she thinks that he is 'just being nice'. Ugh.

There are even some YouTubers here The Gabbie Show, Liza, Niki and Gabi, Shane Dawson! I love all these people! I'm so excited to meet all these new people!

Me and Camila walk hand in hand over to Ari. "Hey wifey!" Camila screams making me almost go def. Camila and Ariana bear hug each other. "Hey cutie pie! Come and give me a hug." Ariana says to me.

"Hey! I'm not a cutie pie I'm a badass." I wrap my arms around the small girl. She giggles at me. "Nope, trust me I have seen the way you act when you're with Camila you act soooo cute! You act like you kiss the ground she walks on." I pull back from the hug and look Ariana in the face and glare at her.

"That's not true."

"Hey baby, can you get me a drink?" Camila asks me giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Sure babe I will be right back."

"See what I am mean?" I hear Ariana say as I walk away I groan and continue to walk.

I get to the bar "hey can I please have two waters?" I feel someone next to me I turn to see Niki and Gabi. I start to fangirl. No y/n don't make a fool of yourself, act cool.

(The girl with blue hair is Niki and the girl next to her is Gabi 🔥💗)

"Hey, you're y/n l/n right? Me and my sister are like huge fans of you." Niki says placing her hand on mine. I start to blush. "U-mm yeah, I'm huge fans of y-yours to I love your videos" her and Gabi giggle at me causing me to mentally slap myself.

"So did you come here alone?" Niki asks moving closer towards me. "N-no I'm here with my-" "girlfriend now back the hell off before I punch you in the boob." I turn around and see Camila behind me. Her cheeks are red and her jaw is clenched.

"Well maybe I can change girlfriend to ex girlfriend." Niki says wrapping her arm around my waist pulling me into her I gasp at her actions.

"Excuse me? You need to get you're dirty little hands off my girlfriend before I hurt you. Understand?" Camila says walking up to me she pulls my arm towards her but Niki still has a strong grip on my waist. "Ok that's it!" Camila punches Niki in the face.

Niki falls back onto the cold dirty floor with a bloody nose. "That's where you belong. Don't ever touch what's mine! Because if you do it again it will be a lot worst than just a punch in the nose." Camila yells taking my hand in hers pulling us out if the house.

Once we get into the uber Camila sighs hand rubs her face with her hands. I place my hand on her back trying to calm her down. "Are you ok babe?" She asks me looking up at me.

"Yes cami I'm fine. But how are you? You looked really hot getting all mad and stuff." She raises her eyebrow and smirks.

"Oh really?" I nod and give her a smirk.

"Driver go faster I need to get home now. I have things I need to do." Camila yells.

" Camila yells