•Camren is real?• sad imagine

WARNING there will be self harm in this. but don't worry I will warn you when there will be self harm mentioned.

I walk into the fifth harmony girls tour bus wanting to surprise them. After Camila left the group we stopped talking as much. We still messaged each other but not a lot.

I just felt like I couldn't be as close with the girls because of how they stopped talking to Camila after she left. But I talked to Camila about it and she said that she didn't care.

I knock on the door and hear foot steps run towards the door. Ally opens the door with Dinah standing next to her. "Y/n!" They scream jumping into me causing me to almost fall over. I wrap my arms around them both and give them both kisses on the forehead.

"Hey babes, I missed you guys." I say once they pull back from the group hug. "Where's Lo? And Mani bear?" The girls faces change from happy to pure panic. Ally mades a hand signal to Dinah.

"Umm.. I have to.. Go feed my goat." Dinah said which made me very confused? They are hiding something from me and I'm gonna find out what it is. Ally hit the back of Dinah's head whispering 'idiot'

"Oh really? can I come and see you're goat Dinah?" I say in a bitchy tone. She starts to play with her bracelet which she usually does whenever she is nervous.

She let's out a fake laugh "uummm the goat doesn't really like people.. sorry." I roll my eyes and push my way pass the two. I walk into where the bunks are.

The more I walk into the bus the more loud the moaning got. It sounds like Lauren and.... Camila? No. It can't be. She would never do that to me.

Camila and I are dating.. Well kind of. She doesn't want to go public with it. Just like when she was dating Lauren.

When I first met her, Lauren and her were dating but Camila broke up with Lauren to be with me.

Maybe she lied to me. Fuck. I walk up to Lauren's bunk where I hear the moaning. Tears start to form in my eyes. I can't believe she would do this to me. I pull the curtain to see Camila and Lauren in a heated make out session. Camila sitting on top of Lauren running her hands up and down Lauren's chest while Lauren's hands are on Camila's ass.

"What the fuck!" I scream at them. I feel my face heat up in rage. It's like I couldn't move my whole body was numb. I didn't know what to do.

"Y/n? Oh my god! I'm so sorry you had to see this." Camila's lips were all red and swollen. I shake my head at her "you never really broke up with Lauren did you? You still have feelings for her." Camila jumps out of the bunk with her head hung down in shame.

"Let's go talk in the lounge room." She says quietly. I storm over to the lounge while Camila slowly takes a seat. "Are you gonna sit down." Camila asks me I shake my head "hell no! Bitch you're gonna tell me why the fuck you cheated on me with one of my best friends and then after that I'm breaking up with you and then leaving!"

Camila flinches at my yelling and starts to cry. Are you kidding me right now? "Y/n... She was my first love. I'm always going to love her." I start to pace around the room while tears freely fall down my face.

"Then why would you date me and lead me on if you still loved her?" I say turning around so my back is facing her. I hate people seeing me cry.

"Me and Lauren were fighting, and I was planing to leave the group at the time. I just needed someone to make me feel less lonely. I also wanted to make Lauren jealous in the hopes that she would take me back... It worked." I run my fingers through my hair.