•Burning Bridges•

Requested hope you like it. Wattpad deleted this once so this is the second time Im writing this so sorry for any mistakes I haven't edited it 😁💓 

•warning if you don't like depressing imagines then you probably shouldn't read this one.•

I've been lonely, missing your body You've been out of touch, you're so far away

Camila has been on tour with bruno mars for three weeks and I haven't spoken to her in a while so Im going to facetime her, after five rings she finally answers. "Mila! oh my god I missed you soooo much!"

I see Camila's eyes turn to the left of the screen "HAHAH oh my god your so funny!" Camila says, who is she talking to?

"Hey, who are you talking to, babe?" I see her face change when I say 'babe' does she not like the name babe anymore? 

"umm.. yeah.... y/n..  I was thinking that maybe we should... like stop talking as much.." She says with a straight face.

"Are you kidding me? we rarely talk, Im your girlfriend for fuck sakes!" I yell annoyed. 

"Don't you fucking yell at me bitch! I just wanted to have fun on this tour and have sex with anyone I want but I can't because I'm dating you!" My hand turns into a fist my nails are digging into the palm of my hand.

"what are you saying karla? do you want to break up with me?" She rolls her eyes "yes bitch thats what I have been trying to say since this tour started." My nails dig into the palm even more making my hand bleed. She ends the call.

this isn't the end right? It can't be. We love each other.

Wishing you would tell me you're sorry And you know you made a big mistake

Its been ten weeks since me and Camila broke up I haven't left the house since. I keep my phone close to me at all times just waiting for a message, a tweet, a call literately anything. But I got nothing. She even changed her relationship status to 'to busy enjoying life' that hurt a lot.

'Camila Cabello posted a new photo' 

''Me laughing at someone who thought they had a chance with me 😛😂"  I start to cry all over again

''Me laughing at someone who thought they had a chance with me 😛😂I start to cry all over again.

Close my eyes and try to forget you Every time I do, I just see your face And after all this shit that we've been through Why are you so willing to walk away?

Well so here I am in a bar but not just any bar it's the bar me and Camila use to go to all the time. We shared our first kiss here.

I'm drunk as fuck. You know what let's give camila a call!

Ring.... I'm going to fucking scream at this bitch.

Ring.... Ok maybe I should just talk to her.

Ring.... This is dumb she probably won't answer anyway.

"Hello? Y/n?" It's been so long since I heard her voice I start to break down and cry. I fall to the floor with my phone in my hand.

I can't breathe. "Y/n?! Are you ok?!" I end the call and search through my bag to find my medication. After camila broke up with me my doctor put me on meds to help stop me from hurting myself.

Maybe it would feel better if I just ended it all. It's easy just take a few pills and then all the pain that I have is gone. [please don't actually believe that killing yourself is going to end the pain because it doesn't end the pain it just passes it to someone else.]

All the pain camila put me through.. I can't handle it anymore. I bet you she wouldn't even care if I died. I should just do it.

I take the pills and place them in my hands breathing heavily. tears still streaming down my face ruining my makeup.

Just as I was about to take the pills the door bust open making a loud bang. What the hell is she doing here?

"Y/n, What the hell are you doing? Put the pills down. Now!" I didn't do as she said I go to place them in my mouth to take them but they are slapped out of my hand.

"NOOO!" I scream falling on the floor. "Why the hell would you do that!? I j-just want t-to be hap-py." She wraps her arms around me "I will make this right. I promise, I will make you happy again. I swear on my own life." She whispers in my ear rocking me like a baby.

I don't know why I stick around to watch you burn our bridges down I can't help it that I need you I can't help it that I need you

I wake up with a really bad headache I moan in pain. I go rub my head but there is something holding me down. {as long as your holding me down! Sorry..}

I look down to see the one and only Camila Cabello holding my hand sleeping on the floor with her head leaning on bed. I pull my hand away from her slowly trying not to wake her up but I fail.

She yawns and rubs the sleep away from her eyes. Her eyes land on me she pulls me into a big bear hug almost killing me while doing so.

"Don't ever do that again!"

Bitch what? You broke up with me over the phone and treated me like shit.

{sorry I didn't finish this but I might do a part two. AND I just wanted to say if you don't like what I post then get the fuck out of here. I don't have time for that shit. We are all suppose to help each other and make other feel good about themselves not tear each other down. Ok rant over byyyee}