•Vampire girlfriend•

{You're point of view}

I giggle at what Camila said as I cut up some carrots for our dinner tonight. "Are you sure that you don't want any help y/n?" I shake my head at her. "I already told you cami I'm fine and plus you suck at cooking."

"Hey! I totally can cook." I roll my eyes at her "babe you would burn water." She giggles at my statement. "I guess that you're right."

I hear glass smash really loud in the lounge room.Camila and I both look at each other than back to the room where we heard the glass break. "Y/n stay here." She runs off into the lounge room at a very fast speed. "No! I'm not staying here." I run into the lounge room looking around for Camila.

I hear groaning and what sounds like punches.

I turn my head to the left side of the room and see a person with light brown hair siting on top of Camila with there hands around Camila's neck strangling her. I run up to the mystery person and kick them in the side of the ribs in the hope that she would fall off of my girlfriend.

I kick her as hard as I could but she didn't even flinch. "Oh this must be you're beautiful girlfriend y/n." Her voice was smooth and raspy. She turns her head towards me with a smirk she looked like a monster. dark black vain's were under her eyes and she had sharp teeth she kinda looked like a.... Vampire. This must be a prank.

{anybody here use to watch the vampire diaries?}

I scream as loud as I can "what the hell are you!" All the mystery woman does is giggle at me and turns her head back to Camila.

"You haven't told her what you are yet? No? Well this is going to be fun to watch." She says and in one quick moment she has me in a head lock.

"How much do you really love her huh? Enough to want to spend eternity with her?" The woman bites into her wrist and holds it up to my mouth I struggle to keep my mouth closed. "No! She doesn't deserve this Katherine!" Oh so that's her name.

"Oh but she looks so pure. I can even hear the blood pumping through her vain's." Freak. 

"I don't care! You can't turn her!" Camila screams back at Katherine. I start to see little black vain's start to appear on Camila's face and her teeth start to become sharp just like Katherine's.

{ I know that this is a shit edit of Camila but I tried 😂💓}

"But I realllyy want to turn her cami." She says sarcastically.

She pushes her bleeding wrist more into my mouth "drink it or I will kill your pretty little girlfriend. Understand?" I nod at her and start to suck on her wrist drinking her blood. I cringe at the taste.

"Ok! Let her go! Now Katherine!" Camila screams leaning in closer to Katherine glaring at her.

"Hmm, what do I get in return?" Katherine asks with a smirk. "Maybe just one night with y/n? Mmm just imagine the things I would do to her. I would fuck the shit out of her." I almost vomit. "I-I'm not sleep-ping with you!" I mumble against her wrist.

"If you let her go.... I will.." Camila says looking around the room. "fine then. Sure you can keep y/n. I never liked her that much anyway she was just really good in bed." Camila says smirking at Katherine.

"Huh? I thought you would die for her? What game are you playing Karla?" Camila turns around and starts walking out of my house.

I start to cry what the hell just happened? Now I'm stuck here with some scary (but attractive) vampire thing.

"Aww don't cry baby girl. Me and you are going to have so much fun together." She says turning me round so now we are face to face.

Behind her I see Camila holding a wooden stake. She lunges the stake though Katherine heart making Katherine fall the the ground.

Camila runs up to me and holds me into her chest "you didn't thing that I was really going to leave you. Did you baby?"