•Flirt with her!• sad/ happy smut

•Camila point of view•

"Hey Mila, I dare you to finally make a move on y/n."
I shake my head no. "Dinah you know that I can't. She makes me really nervous and then I end up saying something really stupid."

"Well if you don't make a move on her then I'm going to make a move on her." Dinah threatens me looking towards y/n. "You wouldn't!"

"Oh trust me mila I would. Just look at her! She is basically perfect. I wonder what she would look like after we have se-" I cut Dinah off. "Don't even try to finish that sentence or I will punch you in the face." Dinah moves away from me.

"Oh ok dam chill out. You should make a move right now Mila or I'm going to" I turn my head to face y/n. She looks so beautiful talking to Ally and Lauren. I feel a little jealous that some one else is making her smile but I push it aside because I love seeing her happy.

"How do I even walk up to her without falling over?" Dinah laughed and pushed me off my chair towards y/n. I luckily land on my feet. I walk over to her dragging my feet.

"U-umm hey y/n you look b-beautiful today.." I mumble she looks at me with a big smile. "aww thanks cami you also look very beautiful." I'm very surprised that she even heard what I said. I bush at what she said to me making her grin at me.

"Hey Mila." I turn around to see Shawn standing there behind me "oh my god shawn!" I scream I run and jump into his arms forgetting that anyone else was in the room.. Or that y/n was right in front of me watching us. 

He wraps his arms around my small waist I hide my face in his neck. "I missed you." He giggles at me "we talked all last night on the phone" I sigh "it's not the same." I hear someone slam a door shut. I flinch a look up to see that y/n had left.

The girls were glaring at me. Dinah ran up to me and hit me in the back of the head. "You idiot! I told you to flirt with her not to flirt with some wannabe Justin bieber!" Oh shit what have I done.

"Hey! I'm not a wannabe Justin Bieber, right Camila?" I look up at him and ruffle his curly short hair. "Sorry Shawn, I have to go get my girl." I turn around to leave but he pulls me back into him. "Wait you like y/n?" He says with an unreadable look on his face.

"Umm yeah.. A lot.. I think that I'm kinda in love with her.." I smile proud that I finally said that I was in love with her out loud. I was always to way to scared to admit that I loved her.