•prank war• part one

~Camila's point of view~

"Hey guys! Today I'm going to be pranking my lovely girlfriend y/n, with the help of one of my best friends shawn." Shawn smiles and waves at the camera.

"So today I'm going to act like I'm cheating on y/n with shawn. Every day She always messages me after work and she comes over to the studio to surprise me but it's not really a surprise when she does it every day." I giggle.

My phone dings.

"oooh, Guys Y/n just texted me! Yay!"

My baby 💓😍: hey cutie what are you doing? I miss your face 😭 {sent 2:57pm}

Camila: nothing. {sent 2:58pm}

My baby💓😍:oh. Are you alone? ❤️ {sent 2:58pm}

Camila: yeah.. {sent 3:01pm}

My baby💓😍:" oh ok babe I will see you when you get home then. love you 😘💗 {sent 3:02pm}

Camila:"ok guys knowing y/n she is probably on her way right now. I will be right back I'm going to draw some fake hickeys on my neck." I say grinning and giving a little wink.

~your point of view~

I walk into camila's studio I see camila standing there looking very cute. I smile to myself and walk over to her wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Hey babe" I say giving camila a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Oh umm.. hi" camila says looking at the ground not even bothering to look up at me once.

"Um hey, what's up y/n?" I look up next to her and see Shawn standing there and he looks a little... Pissed? I don't know maybe I'm just imagining it. I remove my arms for camila and stand in front of them.

"Hey shawn. What are you doing here I thought camila said that she was alone?" Camila and shawn both turn and look at each other with pure panic written on there faces.

Is she cheating on me? Nah.

Camila:"umm.. We were just.. Talking." Oh my god she is totally cheating on me! I know when camila is lying and right now she is totally lying.

"Oh.. Well I won't ruin your little whatever this is, because I know for a fact that you guys weren't just 'talking'!"

Camila just looks at me trying to find the words to say but fails and closes her mouth. I look down towards her neck and see marks that I know for a fact I didn't leave.

"your such a fucking bitch camila, how could you do this to me! I thought you loved me. And you!" I scream pointing to shawn.

"Your suppose to be my best friend! I thought that I could trust you! I let you spend so much time with the love of my life and this is how you repay me... Well ex love of my life."

Camila:"no baby don't say that." Camila say moving closer to me with a small smile. Are you fucking kidding me?!

"Stay the fuck away from me." Tears filling my eyes as I take a step back.

Camila:"no don't say that, love." She says placing a hand on my shoulder. I shove her hand off shoulder in discussed.

Camila:"babe stop crying." She says with a smile laughing a little.

"Are you kidding me? Don't tell me to 'stop crying' Your fucking cheating on me!"

Camila:" baby it's just a prank." She says laughing soon shawn joins in.

"What?" I say my voice small and fragile.

She pulls out a camera that was hidden behind a box shoving it in my face.

How could she actually think this is all funny? Making me cry and feel like my whole world is gone is not funny for me. Does she really want to embarrass me and make a fool out of me?

I get up as fast as I can and run into the bathroom and lock the door. I fall to the fall crying in a little ball. I hear footsteps run up to the door.

"Princess? Please let me in! I'm so sorry, I didn't know it would make you this upset! I'm a horrible person, I know baby. Just please let me in. I can't stand knowing your in there crying over something stupid I did. I wish I could take it all back... I love you"

{I know this was short 😂 but you should still vote because camila is beautiful. 👌❤️}

 👌❤️}