•Public relationship• 2

{Camila point of view}

"Y/n is here."

"Y/n l/n? My ex girlfriend y/n?" My heart begins to pound so loud that it's drowning out all the sounds around me. "Yes, she asked about you." My mum says with a upset tone hidden in her voice.

"You spoke with her?" I hate that my voice sounded weak in this moment. "Briefly. I told her that you were here with Matthew after I told her that she said she needed to leave to go get something" I feel my heart hurt and my legs weaken. "Oh. Do you know where she went? Or why she was here?" I ask not sure that I actually wanted the answer.

"No she didn't tell me." Why would y/n be here? And why would she ask about me? I wonder if I would even recognise her. I saw her in someone else's photos online she looked completely different. "You had an ex girlfriend?" I turn to my side to see Matthew I completely forgot that he was here. "Ummm... I meant ex friend" I felt his hand tense in mine.

"Good, I wouldn't want to be dating a dyke." He squeezes my hand almost as if it was a threat.  "Come on miss Cabello we need to leave right now." My security guard says coming up to us. "Alright." Matthew answers for me. Has he always been this annoying?

We walkout side I see some of my fans, I smile and go to walk over to them but someone pulls me back "No Karla" Matthew whispers in my ear. My entire body shivers but not in a good way. I can't believe he just used my first name that made it twenty times worst.

We walk over to the place where the car that is supposed to be picking us up should be. "Hey mama, where is the car?" She pulls out her phone "it should be here any minute" I nod at let go of Matthews hand walking over to a bench to sit "where are you going! You need to hold my hand." He says but I continue to walk away from him.

"There aren't any paps here we don't have to, so you can leave me alone."  I sit down on the cold bench and look to my left to notice a girl sitting next to me.

"Hey Camila.." she looks up at me. Holy shit her face hasn't changed at all. She is even move beautiful than I remember. I feel like I'm in a trance and unable to move. "H-hi, w-what are yo-"

"Doing here? I have been paid to write an article about you and how you live your life." I'm disappointed that she didn't come here to see but only came here because it's her job. But I'm happy that I get to see her again. "Oh.. h-how are you?" I asks turning my body towards her.

She gives a smile and nods her head "I'm good, I got into therapy so I'm doing much better." I give her a genuine smile, I feel like I haven't had a actual genuine smile since I broke up with her. "That's great."

"So how have you been?" She asks me moving in closer I feel my heartbeat increase in a good way not like it did when I was with 'him'. "I'm ok, I guess." I shrug.

"You guess?" She asks raising her eyebrows "yeah, I don't know. It's just... I don't know, just forget it I'm talking crazy. My life's great" She places her hand over top of mine. Oh my god her hands are so soft and warm. "No, you're not talking crazy. What's going on?"

"My life just hasn't had anything exciting going on.. besides doing concerts and meeting fans. It doesn't feel like it use to feel like. It just feels like I'm missing something." She squeezes my hand reassuringly making me blush. "I totally understand what you mean." She answers looking straight into my brown eyes.

I start to lean in, my eyes look down at her pink lips that I desperately wanted to kiss. I look up at her eyes for a spilt second. I can see fear and hesitation hidden in her eyes. I have known y/n for five years so I can read her like a book.

I move in closer to her my lips hovering over hers.

"I can't." She whispers pulling back. I feel my heart slowly begin to break all over again. "Why?" I ask my voice sounding weak and fragile. "I can't go down that road with you again. You have a boyfriend." She says standing up shoving her hands deep into her pockets.

"It's not a real relationship, it's only for the cameras." I say standing up as well hoping that she will believe me. "Listen Camila, I didn't come here to date you again I came here for work."

"Camila! It's time to leave, the car is here." Matthew says running up to me his eyes immediately looking towards y/n. "Hello I'm Matthew and who are you?" He places his hand on my lower back.

"I'm leaving, it was nice to see you again Camila. I will see you tomorrow for your interview." She says walking away form us towards a black car that just pulled up.

"Who was that and why was she talking to you?" Matthew says wrapping his arm around my waist pulling me in towards him.

"It was no one don't worry about it."

{I'm gonna try my best to post part three tomorrow! That's if you guys want it 💕 and I just wanted to let you guys know that if you guys need someone to talk to I'm here}