•Dont leave me•

I look down at the stone buried in to the ground "you know that I read our old messages and photos I laughed. then I cried." I sit down in front of the cold piece of stone. "Why did you have to leave me here?" I throw the roses that I brought at the floor front of me.

"You we made a promised that we were going to be forever. But you broke it!" I scream at the floor letting my tears free fall.

{flashback}

I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist behind me hiding their face into my neck. I smile knowing who it is. "Baby? Can you promise me something?" She asks me nervously "of course babe." I reply kissing the top of her head.

"Can you promise me that is is forever? Me and you?" I smile and turn around so we are facing each other "of course Cami." I lean down and kiss her lips staying there for a little while before I pull back and smile at her.

{flashback over}

I sit down in front of the stone playing with the dead grass on the floor "I'm so sorry that I couldn't save you. I'm a failure. My only job was to protect you and I failed. I'm s-so sorry b-baby."

{flashback}

"What was that sound?" Camila asks me burring herself more into me I groan at her "go back to sleep Cami." She gets up out of our bed and starts to search through the draws "what the hell are you doing? Come back to bed I'm cold." I say pulling the blankets back over me.

"Y/n I'm not kidding I can hear someone. I'm going down there." She says pulling out my softball bat slowing walking towards the door. "Trust me there is no one here." I say rolling over onto my tummy closing my eyes drifting back to sleep.

I wake up to the sound of a scream. I stand up and run into the room where I heard the scream.

I see Camila lying on the floor holding her bleeding stomach crying, shit!

"Baby! I will call a doctor! Just hold on!" I say bending down to her level pulling out my phone that I fell asleep with in my pocket luckily.

"B-baby? Do-on't worry." She says reaching out my hand. The squeezes my hand and gives me a smile.

"What the hell Camila?! I'm gonna worry! You just got stabbed!" She giggles a little bit. What the fuck?

"It's my time to go now Y/n. I can f-finally die knowi-ing that I fell madly in love and that I had an a-amazing life with a b-beautiful girl who I l-love so so so much. Never f-forget that baby." She says kissing my hand lingering there for a while.

" P-please cami! Don't l-leave me.." I say but it's to late she is gone.

{flashback}

I run my fingers over the letters engraved in the head sone 'Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao. Loving sister and wife'

{sorry if there are any mistakes I kinda rushed this one 😂❤️}