•Smut•My sisters best friend•

{•warning there is gonna be some smut (I have never written any smut before so sorry if it sucks) •}

Uh! why is there nothing good to watch on TV? Yay finally I found something I like sponge bob!

I pull the blanket up on to myself and I snuggle into the blanket like a little baby. I hear the door slam open and giggling it must be my older sister Lauren she always stays out late and doesn't come home till 4:00 in the morning while I have to stay up all night until she gets home.

Lauren:"y/n? What are you doing up this late?" I still keep my view on the TV.

Y/n:"well someone has to make sure that you get home safe and plus I can't sleep knowing your not safe and not here at home."  I feel the couch sink in. Arms wrap around my waist.

Lauren:"I love you sooo much." I still don't look at her.

Lauren:"aww come on y/n I'm sorry! ... Fine than keep on ignoring me but then I won't let you meet my best friend." I finally look away from the TV and see a beautiful short girl with dark hair and amazing brown eyes.

Lauren:"finally she looks away from the screen! Anyway this is karla

Lauren:"finally she looks away from the screen! Anyway this is karla." Karla groans.

Karla:"my name is karla but, you can call me camila." She says with a smile that takes my breath away, I wonder what else that mouth can do.. Woah that went way to far.

Lauren:" y/n! Don't be rude say hi!" Oh shit.

Y/n:"u-umm hi I'm y/n." Camila giggles and pulls me in for a hug I feel her boobs press into me I bite my lip trying to hold in a moan.

She pulls back and winks at me fuck now I'm horny and that's not a good thing. I might end up doing something I regret.

Lauren:"ok guys, I'm gonna go to bed I'm sleepy as hell. Camila if you want you can stay down here and watch a movie with y/n?" I give Lauren my best death glare she just smiles at me.

Camila:"sure, what movie are we watching?"

in the middle of the movie•

We have been watching our movie and I really want to just die. camila and me have been cuddling with her head on my chest and my arm around her waist. I love cuddling but I don't like it when I'm really turned on and camila's hand keeps going lower and lower every few minuets.

Her hand is softly placed on my centre my eyes widen.. Maybe it was an accident. she doesn't know what she is doing.

I feel her push down hard on my centre I can't help but moan in surprise.

I look down to see camila biting her lip and looking at me with lust full eyes.

Camila:"that was the sexiest thing I have ever heard." I feel myself get controllably   wet.

She leans in and smashes our lips together. I feel like I'm on cloud nine. Her lips are so soft and they taste so sweet. She starts slowly grinding herself into my leg moaning in my mouth. Fuck!

Y/n:"mmmh fuck!" I say as she moves her lips down to my neck. She bites down on my sweet spot.

"Shit! camila!" She slides her tongue over where she bit she then sucks all over my neck definitely leaving a trail of hickeys.

She moves her hand down to my pants trying to pull them of.

Camila:"off now!" She growls in my ear.

I giggle "yes daddy." I whisper in her ear making her stiffen up. I pull down my pants along with my under where.

Camila moves her hand down to my clìt rubbing circles.

Y/n:"fuck camz I'm not gonna last." She starts to rub faster.

Camila:"it's ok baby let go." And with that I let go.

Y/n:"your turn."

{not gonna lie I was a little uncomfortable writing this 😂 but I will do a part two if you guys vote 💓 }