•Instagram hotie•

{Imagine camila finding your Instagram page and instantly falling in love with you}

camila's point of view•

Dinah:"mila I just found the hottest girl on I.g!" I turn my head and give her my best
'I don't really care' face.

Dinah:"no don't give me that look, I'm not kidding, you should check her out. she is your type and she is hell cute." I roll my eyes and search through my bag trying to find my phone.

I manage to find my phone and not trip over the mess that me and Dinah made in the hotel room that we are in at the moment.

I sit back down on the bed carefully.

Camila:"what's her username?" I ask opening up the Instagram app.

Dinah:"@ynln trust me, you will thank me later" I ignore her comment and search up her username.

I open up the first photo on her page. Dammm.. She is so beautiful. I can't even talk right now because she is just way to gorgeous.

I scroll down to her next photo. Oh my god her eyes! Her eyes are now my favourite colour.

I want to talk to her but I don't want to sound like a creep that wants to get in her pants.

Camila:"Dinah! How do I message her?! What If she thinks I'm a creep and blocks me and I will live my life not knowing her and she will falls in love with som-" before I can finish I feel something really hard hit me and I fall on to my back.

I look up to she Dinah giggling like a crazy person while holding a pillow.

Camila:"DINAH! Why the fuck would you do that!" I say giving her my death glare as she just rolls her eyes.

Dinah:"first of all don't swear because we all know that ally will come in here and hit you over the head with a bible, secondly you were thinking to much all you need to do is send her a 'hey, I'm camila and I think your pretty' and then bam! You guys are making babies"
I face palm myself because of her useless advice.

She takes my phone out of my hands and starts typing. Crap.. She hands me back my phone I look down to see mine and y/n's dm's open.

It's says 'hey I saw your Instagram and I thought you looked really nice so I came to say hi 😊

Shit! Is this good or bad? I have no clue what to think! what if she doesn't like the emoji? What if she looks at my Instagram page and thinks I'm ugly? Or she thinks that I'm just trying to get nudes? I mean I wouldn't mind getting them... EW camila control yourself.

I hear a ding I look down to see that she has replied.

'hey camila I think that you look really nice also so hey ☺️'

{hope you guys are liking the story make sure to vote and comment! does anyone have any ideas?}