•Stepsister/bully• smut part two

"It may be in between your legs but it belongs to me, understand?"

All I can do is nod.

She winks at me while biting her lip she walks out of our room. What the hell just happened?

"Hurry up y/n!" I hear my mum yell snapping me out of my state. I quickly throw on my favourite shirt and jeans and walk down stairs.

I see camila leaning on the kitchen bench her face changes to an upset look once her eyes land on me.

"What's wrong?" I ask looking into her eyes hoping for an answer.

"You're not naked." She says with a pout. "Karla! my mother is in the next room!" I yell whisper.

Right on time my mother walks into the room "girls you better get going now otherwise you won't have time for the party tonight."

"Ok let's go cutie." Camila says holding her hand out for me to take. I look up at her to see if she is joking or not but she isn't I take her hand we walk out the house.

"Ok then Karla who is driving?" She let's go of my hand and jumps into the passenger seat. Ok then, I guess I'm driving.

I get into the drivers seat and start the car up. "Karla, how come whenever I call you Karla you don't care but when somebody else calls you Karla you hate it?" The truth is I only call Camila, Karla because I want to annoy her.

"because I hate my name when anyone else says it, but when my name came out of your lips it was the most beautiful song I had ever heard" I turn to her shocked.

"Wow.. who knew that Camila Cabello could get deep?" She places her hand on my thigh drawing circles moving it closer to my centre. "Oh trust me baby, I can get deep... really deep, actually. Just like I can get really deep inside of you." She cups my sex through my jeans making me moan out loud. "Ok slut let's go, we can't be late for the party tonight" she says removing her hand from me completely.

Is this chick bipolar or something? Whatever.

We make our way into the shops. "Ok y/n we need to make a quick stop at one of my favourite shops first. Let's go." She takes her hand in mine as we walk.

Once we reach the shop I cringe.

Victoria Secret. Oh shit this can't be good. "Come on y/n, why are you just standing there?!" She drags me in.

"Hmmm what about this one? Don't you think that I would look so sexy in it?" She asks in a low husky voice that sends shivers down my spine.

I feel a fire start in between my legs again at the thought of Camila wearing that

I feel a fire start in between my legs again at the thought of Camila wearing that. "I g-guess.." I manage to say I mentally slap myself for stuttering.

"Haha you're so cute baby. Now let's go find daddy a hot dress to wear for the party tonight. But just a tip when your picking out your outfit make sure it's easy to remove because you won't need it for very long." Oh my god I'm not going to survive the night.

..........

After we finished shopping we went back home and changed.

We walk into the party and straight away I smell alcohol. Eww I hate the smell of alcohol. As we walk hand in hand into the house I hear sex by 1975 blasting I love this song!

A tall blond girl handed me a drink I said thank you and walked away with Camila.

"Oh my god hi Camila I haven't seen you in ages!" Some short girl with brown hair said coming up to us. "umm you didn't tell me that you were going to bring a hot date with you?" The girl said shamelessly checking me out. Camila wraps her arms around my waist pulling me closer into her body. "Back off, she is mine. Understand bitch?"

The girls eyes widen. "Um y-yes I d-do I'm so sorry C-Camila" The girl stuttered and ran away.

Camila giggles and mutters  'little bitch'.

"Let's go to the dance floor!" She pulls me along with her until we find the dance floor. The song or nah started to play.

She turns around so her ass is pressed up against my front. She starts to grind on me. "Mmm fuck Camila this is so wrong." She shushes me and presses her ass against me harder making me gasp.

She lean in to my ear "My imagination is fucking you like crazy right now." She says in a whisper as she bites my ear.

"Then let's take this upstairs princess."

{this is shit. 😭 but some of you guys wanted a part two so here it is. Please vote ❤️and if you want a part two to any of my stories can you comment them down below and I will probably upload them this week}