•Killer•

Me and my lovely girlfriend camila were sitting on her lounge cuddling my head on her chest her fingers running through my hair making me very sleepy.

"Y/n.." I nod. "Would you still love me if you found out I do really bad things.. Like really bad things... {I ONLY WANT TO DO BAD THINGS TO YOU! Sorry I had to} "of course babe, why would you say that?"

"No reason just wondering." I didn't think to much into it as she started to runs her fingers through my hair.

"babe, why don't we ever watch the news?"I ask looking up at her. Her face shows fear for a spilt second.

"Because I don't like what they talk about it's boring. You know?"I roll my eyes "it's not that boring"I jump off her and run over to the TV remote I change the Chanel to the news.

The TV blast "Karla has still not been found, if anyone has seen her please tell police straight away she is a very dangerous woman"it shows a picture of someone who looks exactly like camila. I swear I have seen that photo before.

"Hey cami that girl looks exactly like you.... How crazy would that be if you were like twins with this Karla girl."I feel her arms wrap around my waist really tight.

"Camila... W-What are you doing..."I try to wriggle out of her arms but I fail. She picks me off the ground and runs into her basement with me. bitch what the fuck I didn't even know that she had a basement.

"Camila! Put me down this isn't funny!"She throws me onto a king sized bed with white sheets that were really dusty and dirty. She pulls out hand cuffs and cuffs me onto the bed post.

"Camila if you wanted to get kinky with me could you just give me a warning next time."I say trying to lighten the mood a little she doesn't laugh or smile. Her eyes look full of sadness and a little of anger.

"Y/n I'm so sorry I had to do this." She takes a seat on end of the bed I'm chained to "What do you mean? Just let me go cami and we can talk about this."I say trying to reason with her but she didn't agree with me. She nods her head no very slowly.

"You know my secret now princess. I Iove you way to much to let you leave me. And if you leave me I'm pretty sure I would go even more insane and kill all your family."I kick and pull to get out but it doesn't work.

"So this whole time we were dating you lied to me! How could you!"I cry, tears streaming down my cold face. Camila look at me feeling guilty. She reaches out and wipes my tears away.

"Baby girl, I only lied about one thing. My real name is Karla but I like to go by my middle name camila so that's not a lie."She leans down and kisses my head.

"But you did lie about being a killer! How could you keep that from me? how the hell didn't I know. What's wrong with you?!"She jumps on my lap straddling me. 

"But kitten I did this for us. You have to understand. I love you so much that I would kill for you. I need you and I don't want anyone taking you away from me! They can't! I will kill them!"She screams. The leans down and kisses my cold lips. I don't kiss back.

"Baby. kiss. Me. "she says in between kisses. Once she realises that I'm not going to kiss her she decides to move her hand lowers and drops to my but she squeezes it hard making me moan really loud.

"See princess, you still want me to make love to you. You can't hate me forever because your in love with me."She smirks and kisses my lips and starts to walk away.

"I will be back, I just have some business I need to take care of."She winks and leaves me all alone.