•I don't like you•

I giggle at my beautiful best friend Camila who just said one of the dumbest jokes I have ever heard but it still managed to make me laugh. She takes my hand in hers.

Her phone rings and the name 'Baby boy 💓💋' popped up. Huh? She quickly hides her phone under the table. "Oh umm y/n I will be right back." She runs of into another room to take his call.

Camila has a new boyfriend and she won't tell me who he is! and she is always blowing me off for him.

And if you couldn't tell I'm madly in love with her but sadly there is nothing I can do about it.

She walks into the room bushing. "Hey babe um I have to go.... My mum needs help with her homework." She tells me running out of my house. Since when does her mum do homework?

I don't understand Camila. She has a boyfriend but she still flirts with and calls me cute nicknames like 'babe' 'baby' 'princess' but then she ditches me all the time!

I frown at look around my room noticing that she is still wearing my favourite shirt. She likes to wear my shits because they apparently make her feel safe.

I decide to fall asleep it's already like 10:36.

I wake up to sound of thunder and lighting. I start to worry about Camila hates lighting it scares the shit out of her. I get up and pick up my keys and run into my car driving to Camila's house.

I make it to Camila's house. I see that her bedroom light is still on. I climb up the tree near Camila's window nearly slipping off while doing so. I knock on the window. No answer. I pull the window open and jump into her room. I feel something hit the side of my ribs I groan in pain.

"Y/n? What the hell!" I look up to see Camila holding her lamp that is now probably broken. She is shaking with fear. I run up to her and hold her in my arms.

"I'm so sorry baby! I thought you were a monster trying to kill me." She says while hot tears fall onto my shirt. I pick her up with her legs wrapping around my waist I walk over to the bed and try to place her down "NOOO! Don't leave! Please I need you with me! Forever." She whispers the last part thinking that I hadn't hear it.

I smile and blush. "I'm not going anywhere princess. I just needed to get under the bed covers." I see a small bush covering Camila's cheeks. I feel so proud that I caused that.

She finally lets me go I run under the bed covers and I also pull the sheets over Camila as well. She places her head on my chest and intwines our legs together. I run my fingers through her hair. she sighs in content with a smile smile ghosting on her lips. "I love you baby." She whispers before falling asleep.

"I love you to... More than you will ever know." I close my eyes and let sleep take over my body.

I wake up to someone poking my face ugh. "Stop." I say my voice all raspy. "U-umm y-y/n." I hear Camila stutter. I open my eyes to see Camila wearing a beautiful red dress. "Woah.. Where are you going?" She grins like she is the happiest girl in to world "on a date!"

I instantly frown "oh ok then. I'm going back to sleep." I close my eyes but Camila slaps me in the face "OUCH! what the hell was that!" She laughs at me "you can't be here when he gets here so you need to leave... Like right now." I frown yet again she is blowing me off for this guy.

"Whatever Camila. But next time when your scared don't call me." I get up and walk down into the living room. "Wait y/n! What was that suppose to mean!" I open the door to see...

SHAWN! He is standing at the door holding flowers. I instantly get flash backs of what he did to me.

{flashback back} trigger warning!

Me and Shawn are just hanging out in his room while on face time with Camila. Not gonna lie we are both very drunk. "Y/nnnn! Did you know that your like... Sooo hot!" Shawn slurs in my ear. My eyes widen.

"Umm thanks?" Her places his hand on my centre. "You look so hot. But I bet that you would look so much better with nothing on tho." He starts rubbing my privet part. I scream "Shawn! Get off of me! I don't like you like that!"

He smirks and pulls down his pants showing his hard 2 inch dick.

He rips my pants off of my body along with my under where leaving my lower half completely nude.

I just then remembered that I was on face time with Camila. "Camila help!! Help me pleas-" it gets muffled by Shawn's large hands.

"DONT WORRY Y/N IM ON MY
WAY!" Camila screams through the phone. He pushes his dick into me trusting very very hard. I start to bleed. This is my first time... I always wanted it to be special.

I cry hoping that someone would save me.

{flashback over}

I scream and back into Camila's room. She looks at me with guilt "is he the guy your dating!? How could you! You know what he did to me!! You would know your the one that saved me." I sob. I fall onto the floor into a little ball crying.

She runs up to me and holds me "I-I'm so sorry baby." I cry even harder. "S-stop ca-alling me that!" I scream at her. She pulls back confused. "Calling you baby?" I nod my head "yes. B-because I know you don't m-mean it the way I want y-you to mean it." I get up off the floor and pull out my phone and ring Dinah.

'Hello?'

"D-Dinah? P-please come get m-me."

"Ok I'm on my way! Where are you!"

"I'm at C-camila's house."

"Ok love you see you soon."

"Love you to Dj."

"Y/n what do you mean?" Camila asks me walking up to me tears filling her eyes.

"I like you Camila! No wait.. I'm in love with you!" She looks down at her feel. I already know where this is going.

"I'm sorry y/n... I just don't like you like that." She says stepping away from me like she is grossed out "I'm straight." I shake my head at her.

"Whatever Camila go fuck yourself." As I say that I hear a car horn beep. "I have to go." I run out into Dinah's car passing Shawn on the way.

{Well I came out to my Christian sister and now she hates me and doesn't want to be around me. And that me liking Camila is wrong and against her believes..... Sooo I hope your having a better day than I am. I probably won't update for a while. Sorry bye.}