•I know about molly•

{I fucking love Emily and her music!!} and you guys should probably listen to the song to understand what's going on. Love ya 💓 byeeee. Thank you so much for reading and voting on my shitty story btw.

Oh, oh I know about Molly cause she told my friend
That she was hooking up with you on the weekend.

"Hey Lauren! What's so important that you made me come over at 9:30 at night?" She takes my hand in hers and makes me sit on the end of her bed along with her.

"So you know the new girl named Molly?" I nod my head slowly not understanding where she was going to take this.

"Yeah, I love Molly. Camila her and I hanged out last night together with her she was really nice. But I had to leave early" Lauren tensed up.

"Yeah well... maybe she was being a little to nice to Camila." I tilt my head confused. "What do you mean 'a little to nice'?"

"Umm.. I don't know how to say this but... her and Camila are hooking up." I fall to the floor in tears sobbing. There is no way that Camila is cheating on me.

Guess those stories that you told me turned out not to be true

I leave Lauren's house and storm into Camila's house that was luckily unlocked. I hear moaning. Oh hell no! I run up stairs and see Camila underneath Molly. I see a trail of hickeys on Camila. Bitch. "Y/n, oh shit it's no what it looks like! I swear!"

I cross my arms. "We are done Camila don't ever speak to me again. You're a cheating, lying, backstabbing bitch. I hate you're guts. And fuck you Molly I hope you die and go to hell!" I charge at Molly and throw her off the bed. I hear Camila gasp.

"You know Camila if you didn't want to date me anymore you could of just said so." Her eyes fill with tears. She tries to place her hand on mine but I pull away.

"No.. baby no. I love you I still want to be with you! I don't even like Molly! Im in love you! Not her I swear" I roll my eyes. "Yeah it sure look like that when you were having sex with her. Never talk to me again. Bye Camila"

You say you're done with Molly
Well, I am done with you

I have been ignoring Camila for the pass three weeks. She doesn't stop messaging me saying 'I'm done with Molly I swear' but I never text back I leave her on open every time she messages me. 

Oh, I know about Molly
She likes to sing and get high She likes to kiss my girlfriend When she comes walking by

I walk into a party that Dinah is hosting. She said to get myself over someone I had to get under someone. But Camila isn't just a 'someone' she was the love of my life. she was the only thing that could make me smile when all I wanted to do was cry. But she is gone now... She cheated on me.. I have to try and get over her.

I look up and see Molly smoking weed. Molly see's  me and smirks. She walks up to me and blows her smoke into my face. I start to cough uncontrollably.

"What the hell Molly! Leave her alone!" I hear the one voice that I never wanted to hear again. Camila.

"L-leave me alone C-Camila." I manage to say through out my coughing.

"Y/n what the hell are you doing here? You hate parties? In fact you hate going outside anywhere." Camila says pulling me outside the house.

"Yeah well people change Camila! Now just leave me alone" I say stepping away from the girl who broke my heart.

"You changed after only three weeks y/n? Really? I know you like the back of my hand, you can't hide anything from me." I roll my eyes knowing that what she is saying is true. I start to walk down the road back to my house.

I hear footsteps following me. I turn around to face her "what the hell are you doing following me? Go back to Molly, Camila because I don't want you." She walks up beside me. "I'm not asking for you to date me again, but if you want to than the offer still stands." She winks at me I just glare at her. "Sorry... I'm just making sure that you get home safe because believe it or not I still care about you."

My heart flutters but I choose to ignore it. 'She broke your heart remember y/n don't let her back in' I thought to myself. We continue to walk until we reach my house. I unlock the door. "I guess it would be a bad idea to give you a goodnight kiss wouldn't it?" I turn around to the big beautiful brown eyes that caused me so much pain.

"Yes Camila it would. I can't kiss someone that ripped my heart out and made me want to dig myself into a hole and never come back out again. So yes Camila it would be a bad idea for you to try to kiss me." I step inside my house and shut the door I let out a huge sigh.

I hear Camila speak through the door "I know what I did wrong y/n... I'm so sorry I swear on my own life that I will make this right. Just let me in. I promise I won't break your heart again."

I shake my head as I feel my anger start to rise. "No! I'm never letting you in again! You're words mean nothing to me anymore. You need to leave before I call the police Camila." I look through the mirror to see Camila standing at my door with tears streaming down her face.  I wish I could run out there and hug her.. But I can't. She needs to feel the pain I felt.

Woah-oh, I know about Molly So, just confess it out loud
You're so guilt-stricken, crying on the corner
Do you feel better now?

I walk into school with one of my best friends Lauren. After Camila left my house I called Lauren she came over we watched movies and cuddled.

We arrive at our lockers. I open my locker and see a bunch of roses with a card attached. "That better not be from who I think it's from." Lauren says walking up to me. She pulls out the card and reads it out loud.

'Dear y/n I know I messed up and I'm forever going to have to live with the guilt that I broke the love of my life's heart. Please give me another chance. Love Camila xo'

"Y/n you can't take her back!" Lauren says walking up to me and takes my hand in hers. "Why? I mean she seems really sorry..."

"Because Y/n You can't cheat on someone if you're in love with them, you just can't do it, you wouldn't even consider doing it. If you can cheat on someone you claim to be in love with, you're not in love, you're just in love with the idea of being in love.... And I might be in love with you."

{well this was shit anyway who do you want as end game you/Lauren or you/Camila?}