•She hits you•

{Y/n point of view}

I'm hiding in girlfriend camila's backyard. Why? Because her friends and 'boyfriend' showed up.

Me and camila have been dating for a year now but she Doesn't want to tell any one.

I can understand why she doesn't want to come out right now because I know how hard it can be to tell every one 'hey I'm gay!' but the only thing that annoys me is that she hasn't even told any one about me even as just a friend and what makes this worst is that she is 'dating' some guy named Sam? I don't know.

She said that she wants to fake date him so people don't think she is gay or hiding something. Ouch that hurts to say out loud. When she told me I was hurt and upset but I wanted her to be happy so I agreed.

I have had enough I'm just going to go home but I can only go through the front door uh! Oh well I don't care anymore.

I open the door and walk right pass her group of 'Friend's' who are looking at me like I'm crazy but who can blame them some random girl walks out of the backyard.

I felt my hand being tugged on so I turn around to see those beautiful brown eyes that are now full of anger.

Camila:"up stairs.. now." Her voice in a hushed whisper.

She didn't let me respond as she pulls me into her bedroom.

I stand in the middle of her room awkwardly as she walks over to the door and slams it closed. Shit now I'm scared.

Camila:"Y/n! What the hell are you doing my friends saw you!"
She steps closer to me while her hands are flying around as she talks.

Y/n:"camila.. I can't do this any more." I say avoiding her eyes knowing that if I look into her eyes I will break and crawl back to her.

Camila:"excuse me! You are such a bitch! Why can't you just let me be happy for once! I always have to make sure that your ok!" I can already feel my eyes watering up. She never yells at me or calls me names.

Y/n:"Because all I ever did was love you, but all I got was hurt"
I feel backwards I felt a sting pain on my left cheek.

There is no way she just hit me.

I look up at her shocked she looks pissed of still! Does she not care that she just hit her 'girlfriend'?

Y/n:"I'm breaking up with you camila." I say in a low weak voice.

Camila:"no.. y/n don't leave me.. Please I love you!" She tries to take my hand in hers but I instantly pull away.

She lifts her hand up I flinch.
I see her eyes soften as tears free fall down her face.

Camila:"baby, I'm not going to hit you... Please don't be scared of me I'm still your cami. I love you a-and you l-love me to." I can't stand to see her like this so I get up as fast as I can and run out of her house.

{hope you liked this chapter make sure to vote.}

}