•Killer• part 2

"I will be back, I just have some business I need to take care of."She winks and leaves me all alone.

I pull at the chains trying to break free but it doesn't work it only made my wrist sore.

I look around and see blood stains on the walls and a bunch of guns on a table. Woah.. Who knew camila could ever be like this? Not me.

I scream "help me! Please!" But it was useless. About an hour later I woke up to the sound of the door being opened.

"Hello? Anyone there! Help me please!" The door opens. Camila drags in a small girl into the room who has a black sheet over her head so I couldn't see her face. Camila smirks at me and pulls out a chair and chains the other girl to the chair.

"Hey baby, have a good sleep?" She says acting innocent like she is totally not kidnaping me or anything. 

"Maybe I would of had a good sleep if you didn't Chain me to the fucking bed!" She walks up to me her face is inches away from mine. I feel her warm minty breath on my cold lips.

"You do not talk to me like that! Or I will have to kill your mother next time. Ok?" She leans in and pecks me on the lips. What the fuck?

I hear a muffled scream coming from the girl on the chair. I swear I have seen this girl before.

" I have a special surprise for you baby but your probably not going to like this one." I look at her confused tilting my head to the side.

She rips the mask off and I start to cry once I see who it is.

Ally. "What are you going to do with her! Let her go camila!" Tears roll down ally's face underneath ally's eye I see a cut that's bleeding really bad.

"Don't yell at me!" She starts to walk around ally.

"Remember when I told you that ally had a crush on you but you didn't believe me well I found a note in your locker. Do you want me to read it to her ally?" Ally shakes her head no fear in her eyes.

'"I don't know why I asked I'm going to do it anyway" camila laughs at herself.
"hey y/n, I know that your madly in love with camila and that's amazing but I just really need you to know that I'm also madly in love with you. I can't help these feelings anymore. I totally get it if you don't want to talk to me after this or if you don't feel the same way I'm just happy I got to be your friend for as long as I got to. I love you so much I hope you get everything you want in life. Love ally. Xo ' " I look at ally to see that she had put her head down in shame. I start to sob.

"Ally.. I'm so sorry. I love you." She looks up at me giving me a sad smile.

"I know you love me Y/n... but only as a best friend. And that's ok y/n as long as your happy you have nothing to be sorry for." Camila suddenly pulls out a knife holding it at ally's neck.

"Nobody ever tries to steal my girl away from me! Especially you. Y/n would never like you. I mean, just look at you." She says digging the knife harder into ally's neck.

"Camila Cabello stop right now or I will kill you myself!" She starts to laugh.

"Opps.." She says and in one quick movement ally's dead.

{thank you guys so much for reading my shitty story it means the world to me 💓}