4: I am going to say fuck

The school was nothing compared to the one I went to in New York

The school was nothing compared to the one I went to in New York. The architecture of this school is half of my previous school but I just have to spend three months here. When told my mother there is no chance in hell I would get accepted this late but when she smiled at me I knew it was not going to be a problem. Apparently, my parents are skilled problem solvers using only one solution, money. Gina said this school was full of drama, I didn't expect a union of High School Musical and Mean Girls. I was quite shocked to see the way people in this school behaved. They were staring at me and not even cryptic about it.

Well hello, I'm a Homosapien too. Are you?

I don't mind the stares I know people are curious to know who the head-turning new bitch is but they can try to be a little subtle. The day moved with the slowest pace, Literature, History and Math: all the boring subjects took a toll on me. I was barely able to open my eyes by the time the lunch break came.

"What the fuck was that? The teachers are like machines. I was seriously thinking about Vampire Diaries so that I could look interested in whatever they were teaching. This is my first day in my last year of high school and I feel royally screwed."
I know I was being an overdramatic angel but I absolutely loathed the teachers. I'm not the nerd in the room but I'm also not a brainless girl. I like to study if I feel an interest in the subject.

"You'll get used to it."

That was all Gina said before we made our way to the canteen. The whole interior was red and I think I saw a corner which was splattered with real blood. This place is gross. I was seriously in a don't-mess-with-me mood. I followed Gina to a half-filled table and pulled out my phone as soon as I sat. I scrolled through my contacts until I found Alastair, quickly I composed a message.

Come pick me up. I'm dying over here.

I played with my phone for a while and then looked up only to find everyone at the table staring at me. Gina was talking to some girl beside me and guy 1 and guy 2 were basically eating fries through their noses.

"Do you want me to twirl around for you two? You both look like your eyes are stuck on something ..oh wait that's my breasts! Is it still not clear what I am trying to say...Stop staring at me and close your mouths for god sake. You both are pathetic."

Silence!

Now everyone in the canteen was staring at me. I was not that loud. My phone chimed and I noticed Alastair was calling me. I accepted the call and moved out of the range of gossipmongers.

"Hey, brother!"

I said in a sickly sweet voice. I'm going to have so much fun with this one. He seems so gullible and sweet.

"Adelyn. You saved your number as Babydoll in my phone! Seriously?"

He could have just sent a message about this but I love how he is so attentive towards me and called immediately. I like a man who says it as is it.