25: Talk Dirty To Me

My back bows off the bed as I cry out and grab for him, my fingers threading through his hair as I quiver and shake against his mouth, as my must deserved non-solo orgasm tears through me with tidal, elemental power

I feel it everywhere—to the roots of my hair and in the balls of my feet—and as I'm racked with the gorgeous agony of it, he still pleasures me, still kisses and feasts on me like he can't bear to stop.

And when I finally, finally still against his lips, going from wire-tight to limp and happy, he gives my pussy a final kiss and rises to his knees, smirking down at the mess he's made.

He looks powerful towering over me like that. His handsomely squared shoulders and deceptively wide chest and a torso ridged with lean muscle and marked with a single line of dark hair trailing down from his navel are driving me insane.

I've never studied his body for so long but I'm not missing my chance now.

My gaze drops down to those hips, trim and narrow, the spread of dark hair low, low on his belly, the tops of firm thighs, and then— Jesus, Mary, and Joseph.

His cock.

I want it inside me.

"I want you. Stop playing with me. Come here and fuck me." He immediately stopped all the delicious moments. His eyes connected with mine and I saw restrained lust in them.

"If you want me to fuck you so badly then you have to beg me to fuck you." The domineering tone was getting to me and I couldn't take it any longer. 

"Oh no. We are not doing this right now. You better fuck me now or I'm out. It will be difficult but Jordon would have to finish what you started." I was gasping as his fingers touched me from my neck to my legs.

"Who the fuck is Jordon?"

This crazy man will be the end of me. I can't believe we are having this pointless conversation.

"Oh god. Why do you look hotter when you are jealous? Jordon is my phallic imitator."

He stopped mid finger thrust. Why? Oh god, this torture needs to end.

"The fuck does that even mean!"

"A dildo stupid. I don't like to call it that. You better fuck me now."

″Ever experienced this before?″ he asks quietly. ″The chemistry, the need?″

″No.″ My answer is easy and it's the truth.

″Me neither.″

He steps forward and cages me against his arms, passionately kissing once again. My mind swims with pleasure. He's naked. I'm naked. We're touching everywhere that two people can touch, his erection wedged against my lower stomach, pulsing in time with my body.

He moans around my lips, his hands sliding down to my ass and onto my thighs, squeezing constantly. I lock his wide shoulders in my arms and let him at me. A swift tug hauls me up to his waist on a whimper, his cock poised and ready to enter me.