17 : Keep Calm and Torture

"Honey! Are you there? Is everything okay?"My mother's voice boomed inside the washroom and I readjusted my dress inside the cubicle where we were hiding

My mother's voice boomed inside the washroom and I readjusted my dress inside the cubicle where we were hiding. While I was trying to regain my composure, Alastair was still behaving like a dog in heat. His hands were pulling down the straps of my dress and cupping my naked breasts because again I didn't wear a bra. I don't know what I was thinking or maybe I did.

"I...ahh I am fine Mom. I think I have an upset stomach."
Alastair was sucking on my skin and it was getting very difficult to hold in my moans. I will kill him with torturous pleasure once we are out of this situation.

"Oh no. I think you should go see a doctor. Come out, dear."

"Mom. I'm fine. I just want to go home and I'll just call Alastair and he will take me home. It's nothing serious. You and Grayson should enjoy your dinner and you have to visit your friends later too. We—I mean I will see you guys at home later."

"Okay, Adelyn. Take care and eat something before you go to bed. I'll call Alastair for you."

Fuck!

My eyes widened and I pulled away from him in record time and extracted his phone from his pocket and switched it into silent mode and immediately the phone lit up with my mom's name.

"I already called him. He's waiting for me outside. I'll join you in a minute. Don't worry."

"Okay. Let me tell Grayson about your situation and meet me at the table before leaving."

"Yeah sure."

The door clicked and my heart returned to its normal pacing.

"Fuck that was so close. I cannot believe you. You were sucking my tits off in front of my mother and you didn't even lock the washroom door properly."

"There was a door between us when I was sucking these beauties. I told you before, you unleashed a beast. Now deal with it and I did lock the door. The lock is probably broken."

"Asshole."

"This mouth will cost you one day."
His thumb traced my plump lip and I took his thumb inside my mouth and sucked on it. I released his thumb with a popping sound.

"Let's get out of here. I'm hungry for more."
I finally have him where I want him and don't want to waste any second without touching him.

After faking my illness in front of my mother and Grayson, I was swept away by Alastair after he walked back to our table in his sheer perfection.

"Well, I think your mom bought your whole act and my father didn't give a shit. Don't take it personally, he doesn't care about a thing unless it is his company."

The house came around the corner and I felt an excitement building in my stomach.

Finally, this is happening.