26: Bedside confusion

A/N: Guys follow me on Inkitt to read the next chapters a week earlier

"Worth everything, huh?"

There is a teasing and playful tone to his voice and I loved that I put him in such a good mood. My head is resting on his chest; his fingers are lightly following the arch of my spine. When was the last time I felt this relaxed?

I am feeling the delicious soreness in places I never thought would feel this much sore. The room is filled with our combined smell of skin, sweat, and sex and I love every minute of this moment.

"I was talking about sex."
I teased back and in a swift moment, he was above me, holding my eyes in his captive stare. His eyes shifted downwards and he arched his eyebrow at me.

"What?"
The way he was looking at me was making my heart get some ideas that were too soon for us.

"You look beautiful. Your teary eyes. Your blushed cheeks. Your swollen red lips. Your heaving breasts. Your sexy stomach. Your patterned thighs. Your long stunning legs. And my personal favorite. Your gorgeous pússy and ass that makes me go wild."
His emerald eyes were shining with honesty and for a moment I stopped breathing. This is way too much. The sex has gone over his head.

"We are going to do it again and again if you keep talking like that. Let's shower and look less like we fucked each other brains out."
He smirked when I let the blanket slide from my naked body. No matter how old they get, men will be boys. I rolled my eyes at him and pushed him back on the bed when I saw that hungry look in his eyes.

"No mister."
I grabbed my clothes and made a run for the bathroom. I locked the door and checked it twice. God knows my luck with locks is bad. I showered and let my body relaxed under the hot spray.

I decided against wearing the same clothes so I grabbed a robe and covered myself in it. As I came out of the shower I saw Alastair sleeping like a starfish. I tiptoed out of the room to get one more look at his gorgeous face which looked so damn peaceful. Thank you, baby Jesus for carving his face like a Greek god.