20: Pink Lips Pink Tips

He pushed me back on the bed a moment before his mouth covers mine again, his tongue doing a wicked, smooth slide against mine, and then it is gone

I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me with so much intensity that my heart began a loud rhythmic beat. His eyes said what he couldn't with words. His fingers moved back my hair and cupped my face before trailing them further down my body. I arched back a little when he started unzipping my cotton hoodie revealing my lacy pink lingerie.

He slid his arm beneath my waist and lifted me a little and the hoodie dropped from my body. He threw it away and started pushing down my boy shorts down my legs. He was fully clothed and I was on the verge of being naked.

I tried removing his shirt but he pushed my hands away, roughly, over my head pressing himself over me. We were breathing the same air and I was so turned on that I think our hearts were beating the same way too.

"No"
He gruffly whispered against my neck and tightened his hold on my wrist and released them. I kept them there in the same position wanting to see what he has planned for me.

His face was now aligned with mine. His golden eyes stared at my lips and it parted when he brushed them with his fingers.

"You have the most perfect lips," He whispered. He lowered his mouth to hover above mine.

"I like them red as sin, but I love them pink and soft. I love them bare. Naked."
His lips skimmed mine, triggering a spark of heat.

"What else is this pink?" His hand slid to the curve of my breast, his thumb grazing my nipple and I was on the verge of trembling.

"This?"
His other hand moved to the curve of my ass, his fingertips brushing the center of mine.

"This?"
They flexed, curling into the dip and I gasped. My god, this man was made for sex.

"I haven't seen enough of this, Adelyn."
I arched back as his mouth found the very core of me. I grabbed his hair and pulled hard with every thrust of his tongue.

"Oh my god"

I almost cried. I know that his fingers can give me pleasure but his mouth was on another level. I was spasming under his expertise fingers. It was like I have gone to heaven and haven't returned.

What made this more erotic was that he was still completely dressed and was manipulating my body every way he could. I moaned out loud and immediately his hand drowned my voice. He slowly moved them but I caught his finger and slowly sucked on it and released it.

His eyes were clouded and represented a storm full of desire and want. He spread my legs wider and pushed my knees to my chest.

"Please. Alastair. Please."
I don't know what I was pleading for but he did because in minutes I came undone in his mouth. I close my eyes in pure bliss and satisfaction. I want this for the rest of my life.