11: Discovery Channel and more

♀♂Not Edited but who cares♀♂

____________________

I have issues and I know it because no one in a situation like this will ever react like me. I moaned shamelessly as his chest brushed against my pointed nipples. He finally realized the proximity of our bodies and the way mine was reacting to his touch. We've been playing this game of desire for way too long. His hands slowly crept down to the front of my shirt and he slowly started unbuttoning my shirt and pulled them far apart. My breasts were enclosed in a lacy nude bra and I thanked heavens for that. I stood still and didn't even breathe because if I did he will stop doing what he's doing and I never get the release I've been waiting for so long.

"Where were you?"
His question came out with a growl and I shuddered when his stubble touched my neck. The man was either a mile apart from me or close to me like a second skin.

"I was driving around the town."
I answered somewhat without stuttering on my words. His eyes snapped back at me and I looked at the pools of oceanic disasters in them. His hand came down on my neck and he started rubbing his hands up and down my throat.

I could almost cry from sexual starvation. I wish I could sue him in court for that.

"Tell me the fucking truth Adelyn."
His voice was soft but still, it sliced me from within. All the sexual hunger turned into anger because this man could never trust before questioning me a thousand times.

"Fuck you. I'm not yours so I don't need to keep you updated about every single moment of my life. You don't need to know where am I or who am I with. That's my parent's job and luckily I have two. So quit with this parental behavior because trust me it only makes you look pathetic because you have nothing to do with your life --"

His lips were unapologetic and ruthless over mine and took me completely by surprise. His lips were demanding every breath of my body. Alastair, my older stepbrother was kissing me with a passion I've never been kissed before and I was totally kissing him back. I wanted this for so long.

He must have predicted my move because his hand came down to support my thighs as I wrapped myself around his waist. He pushed me roughly against the wall and kissed me again, thrusting his tongue as I gasped for air.

His lips left mine and started kissing a path down my neck. We ended up on the sofa with his body lying on top of mine and my legs tightly wrapped around his hips. With utter perfection, I threw my bra away and he started unbuttoning my jeans. His hands kneaded my breasts and I cried out his name. He was about to take my nipple in his mouth when we heard it. The loud roar of the engine of a car. Specifically, our parent's car.

We jumped out of the sofa as if it was on fire. I quickly hooked up my bra and turned around to collect my shirt from the floor and I threw it on. Alastair already had his shirt on and his eyes were so wide in shock that I don't think he was even blinking. My hands shook while I buttoned my shirt as quickly as possible but failed because the adrenaline rush was way too high, so Alastair quickly did them in two seconds.