24: Let's talk about sex baby

I am plotting the murder of Nathan Fox while driving because I can't help it

I am plotting the murder of Nathan Fox while driving because I can't help it. Everything was going according to my plan and then he came out of nowhere and all I could see was red. The date was going absolutely like I wanted it to go, amazing. We actually held a conversation without fighting or kissing each other in the middle.

And now everything is a mess.

Adelyn Stark is a force to be reckoned with when she is angry. She drives me insane and I don't know whether to shake some sense into her or fuck it into her. She made my cock hard when her plump lips started cursing me.

The car is filled with silence and I'm arranging my thoughts again. I got a message from dad that he was going out with Kate and would be back tomorrow. I didn't bother asking about their whereabouts because it means I have the house to myself for once.

I need to get the fuck out of my dad's place. I will give my business plans another go because one thing I know for sure is that I cannot work for dad any longer. He's never going to leave me alone and will always underestimate my knowledge for business.

I steal a glance at the rebel and she is looking out the window lost in thoughts. I almost smile at the mirage it creates, she looks so innocent like this but I know better than that.

I turned my attention back to the road when I felt it.

Something hit my face and then it dropped on my lap.

I looked down and saw the black lace panties spread over my thighs. My nostrils flared and I almost drove the car straight to a pole.

She did not just do that. I looked at her and lost control of the car for the second time. The little minx had her legs spread open, her back was arched and her tight nipples were probing out. My dick throbbed at the sight and I groaned out loud as her fingers disappeared inside her.

"No. You are not pleasuring yourself right now when I'm helpless to do anything. I can smell your juices from here. Why the fuck are you so turned on? Is it because of me or that fucking tool Nathan?" I don't know why I said that but my anger got the best of me. Her finger stopped moving and she cut me a look so lethal that I looked away.

"Obviously, it is Nathan. Would you like to hear me scream his name while I pleasure myself right here?" She raised an eyebrow as if challenging me.

"You wouldn't dare. I will lose my mind, Adelyn. Don't toy with me right now."

The house was just five minutes away and I drove as fast as possible.

Adelyn's essence filled my car and I wanted to taste her so badly. I roughly pulled her hand and brought those fingers to my mouth and licked them one by one.

Fuck, she feels like heaven and I'm going to burn in hell for this.

I stopped the car in the driveway and ripped the seat belt off the box. I bunched her panties in my pocket and opened her door.