Chapter 12: The Past Is In The Past

*Laurance's POV*

You know what the greatest feeling in the world is..?

...

...Garroth. The correct answer is Garroth...

Okay, scratch that. You are not allowed to answer that. Because, I will end you. Only I can answer with "Garroth".

But, yeah. The greatest feeling in the world, to me, is having Garroth close to me. He is my everything, and I am in love with him... And, I always will be.

How many times have I said that?

Probably a lot...

But, nothing is wrong with stating the obvious truth.

I threw the small ball at the wall, having it recoil- and return back to me. It was, seemingly, an endless cycle. However, it was somehow amusing. But, apparently not to Garroth.

"Laurance! I will hit you!"

Why must you do this to me, Garroth?

"Like you did last night?"

And...I got slapped at the back of my head. Yup...I deserved that. What can I say? He laid out an opportunity, and I just took it.

...

Like I did last night...

Okay, I am sorry. I will hit myself. Apologises. Garroth, I am sorry you have to deal with me.

"Sorry, sorry," I chuckled, giving Garroth a kiss on the cheek.

"You are horrible. I hate you, now."

Garroth shook his head, hopping off the couch, and folding his arms over his chest. He began walking off, and I had to fight any urge to not stare.

"Oh, come on, Love! You don't mean that! You've always loved me!" I called to him, a small laugh following.

Garroth stood completely still. His arms dropped to his sides, and he remained silent. Did I say something wrong? I don't think I did... What could I have-..? Am I wrong..?

"Garroth, hun, you alright?"

I stopped throwing the ball, allowing it to drop to the floor. A small thump followed. Garroth turned around to face me, his face slightly red. Oh dear, what now?

"Garroth?"

"So...Laurance..," Garroth started, rubbing his arm. He walked back over, sitting next to me again, on the couch. "...I think, I should tell you something...that you don't know about..."

"Honey, it's fine, I'll help you raise the baby," I joked.

"L-Laurance!" Garroth's head shot around to face me, his blush darkened.

I laughed more, holding my stomach. Garroth pouted, crossing his arms once again. D'aww, he's cute when he pretends to be mad at me.