Chapter 37: Alice

*Laurance's POV*
~1 Month Later~

Only 3 months, until May... It's already February...

"Love," I bit my lip, running a hand through my hair. "I have a question..."

"What is it?" Garroth rose an eyebrow at me, playing with some small object.

"Are you...nervous..?" I moved closer to my boyfriend, running my hand down his leg.

"Nervous?" Garroth gave me a puzzling look. "What for?"

"Our wedding," I sighed.

Garroth smiled, dropping the object he was toying with on the table. He gave me a small kiss on the lips, holding his arms around my back. He gave a small nod, resting his head on my chest. Irene, I cannot express enough how cute he is.

"Just a little," Garroth giggled under his breath, shifting all of his weight onto me. I was knocked over onto the couch, we were originally seated on. "Are you?"

"Maybe a little..," I laid back, allowing Garroth to lay down on my chest. "Are you okay, Love?"

"Yes..?" Garroth squinted his eyes, staring up at me. "Why..?"

"I dunno. You just seem a little clingy today," I chuckled, wrapping my arms around my fiancé. "Are you comfortable like this?"

"Yup," Garroth slightly nodded, burying his face into my chest.

"Do you want to go have lunch, now?"

"What's with all the questions today, Alice?" Garroth looked back up at me.

Alice? Haven't heard that name in a while.

"Huh?"

"You've been asking a ton of questions, since we woke up this morning, Alice," Garroth laughed louder, sitting up a little. He is really damn giggly today. "Is something on your mind?"

Honestly, yes. Something was indeed on my mind. I've been thinking...about Garroth and I... And, the whole...us being together thing. It's nothing bad, I promise! I guess...I've just been thinking too much...

"Hm? Nah," I lied, giving my boyfriend tons of kisses. Our living room was filled with his adorable laughter. It was soothing, to say the least. "I guess curiosity is just getting the better of me."

"You wouldn't say, Alice?" Garroth laid back down on my chest, twirling his finger on the hem of my shirt.

"Don't know how I feel about you calling me Alice..," It was a tad bit awkward, considering that's a girl's name...and I'm not a girl...

"Well, there's other names I could call you~" Garroth winked, sending shivers up my spine.

He's doing this again...

But...it's hot... I don't see the problem here, at all.

Yes, but it makes us look bad! And makes it seemed like...not-so-good things happened!

What are you talking about? Those times weren't bad. They were amazing!

People who understood that, are dead now. Those who didn't, you just confused even more. Also, I freaking hate you.