Chapter 13: Aphmau's News

*Laurance's POV*

I'm calling it right now, she's pregnant.

"She isn't pregnant, Laurance," Garroth glared up at me, as we were walking down the street, to Aphmau's place.

"Love, stop that. That's freaky."

"Stop what?" A small smirk danced on his lips, as he let out a giggle.

"Are you some kind of mind reader, or something? Because, like, this isn't the first time you've done something like that."

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Garroth giggled some more, holding my hand in his. "All I know, is that you are very easy to read. I know what you're thinking about, all the time."

Oh, yeah, Garroth! Well...now I'm thinking about...how nice your butt looks in those jeans!

"You pervert," Garroth shook his head, laughing some more.

He's a witch! Burn him!

We're friends with a witch, AND, a warlock...

He's evil! Burn him at the stake!

"Garroth, you're scaring me, hun."

"Dumb luck," Garroth turned to look at me once again, his smirk still present. "You were thinking about, how you wanted to outsmart me, so you thought of the stupidest thing your mind could think of. I also noticed, how your eyes trailed down to my butt."

Oh. That makes since.

Curses. Real world logic.

"Also, please don't burn me. It ain't cool."

Ha! See! Evil witch!

"Technically, I'm a male...so I'd be a warlock."

Evil!

"Garroth, babe, please stop talking. You're scaring the living daylights out of me."

"Good."

Why are we engaged to him, again?

Because he's absolutely amazing, and we're desperately in love with him?

I guess that makes since...

"I'm also extremely hot," Garroth added in.

I don't know how I feel about this, anymore...

~~~

We made it to Aphmau's house, and Garroth took off- scurrying up the steps. I followed after him, my hands balled in my pockets. After what seemed like mere seconds, Aphmau had swung the front door open- nearly hitting Garroth in the face.

"Garroth! It took you like, a million freaking years to get here!" Aphmau exclaimed, half-dragging him inside.

"Aph, you texted me like...ten minutes ago," Garroth shook his head, following her inside.