Chapter 16: Planning The Wedding

A/N- Updates for this book will remain daily (Excluding Wednesday and Friday). However, updates starting next week, will be coming out later in the day. That is due to the fact that Theatre is starting up. So, just a heads up.

~~~

*Garroth's POV*
~1 Week Later~

"Laaaaauuuurraaanncceeee!" I held out his name, throwing myself backwards on his lap. My fiancé looked down at me, clearly unamused.

"Love, what is it?"

"We still need to figure out plans for our wedding!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands into the air, almost hitting Laurance in the face.

His eyes widened, and his gaze shifted around. It has been a while, and we haven't planned any of it. We don't even have a date set! Why do we both have to be such procrastinators?!

"My Irene, Garroth! We haven't planned any of our wedding!" Laurance exclaimed, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I just told you that, dork!" I shook my head, crossing my arms. Laurance looked down at me, huffing.

"Don't call me a dork!"

"Then stop being one!"

"I'm not being a dork! You are!"

"Shut up! No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No! You're the dork, Laurance!"

"Fine, I'll admit I'm a dork, if-"

"See?! You just said yourself, you are a dork! Who cares if you admit it, or not. You just are one!" I finished off, sitting up.

Laurance paused for a minute, scowling. I gave a proud "hmph", and let out a tiny giggle. I loved winning arguments, it felt great.

"Well, that sure was intense. Great climax," a new voice said.

Laurance and I turned around, to see someone in the doorway. It was...Travis?! What in the name of Irene was he doing here? He didn't even knock! He just barged right in!

Yeah...Garroth...think about what you're saying...

...

Okay, yeah...nevermind. I don't really blame him.

"Travis?! What the Hell are you doing here, unannounced?" Laurance rose an eyebrow, studying Travis- who had now settled himself in a chair, in a living room.

"So, Laurance, Garroth..," Travis smirked, looking in-between the both of us. "How are you two?"

"Travis, you didn't answer-" Laurance started.

"Good, good...me as well. So, Garroth, buddy...how you doin'?"

Travis is doing the thing! He is hiding something! I swear to Irene, if he is engaged to my brother, and decided to hide it from me- I'm going to freak out.