!!Little Facts!!

So, first thing... On this book, I hit 10k views! That's crazy. And, not only that, but the first book...hit over 20k! And also, for over 150 followers! That is so surreal! So, to celebrate, I wanted to do a little something...

For me, it is a Friday (as I'm writing and publishing this), and I wanted to update with something sorta cool...to celebrate this achievement. So, I decided, why not release a little bit of trivia about this book, and the thought put into this. So, here we go...

~~~

- Garroth's height is based off my irl best friend. That's why he's short. 😋

- This was originally a Garrmau (GarrothxAphmau) story; changed it the day before publishing the first prologue.

- Garroth making a lot of "Daddy" jokes around Laurance, is also based off my best friend.

- Aphmau and Garroth's relationship in the story, is almost basically how I treat my friends. Yes, Aphmau's personality is based off of me.

- Vylad and Dante weren't supposed to be together, at all! Changes in plot!

- Laurance's personality is loosely based off of a close friend of mine.

-*Little side note* Garroth's personality is based off a guy, and Laurance's a girl. Take a second to think about that one...

- Contemplated adding Katemau into the story.

-Deciding Garroth's ex-boyfriend was one of the most difficult things in writing this. I wanted it to be an antagonist, and this was literally my list...

¤Ivy- Obvious choice, but she's a girl.

¤Michi- Also, a girl.

¤Sasha- Girl!

¤Zenix- Possibly...but in MCD, Garroth used to consider Zenix like a son to him...so that's a bit odd...

¤Gene- Hm...why not? Gene's cool.

- *Fun Fact* After I revealed that Gene and Garroth were in a relationship; I kid you not; in Aphmau's minigame episodes (for those of you who still watch her videos; I know some of you guys don't anymore), a few days after the chapter's release, there was Generoth moments. I kind of freaked out about that. What odd coincidence.

-Garroth and Laurance's fights, are mainly to show, not all relationships are perfect, even fictional ones. 💜

-This series of books, are the only stories, I've published, where I didn't plan to kill a character...yet. Just kidding, just kidding...maybe... But, seriously, I have this bit psychotic nature, of liking to kill off main characters. It's a problem. 😅

- I was never one for making sexual jokes; but I think you guys and Wattpad broke me...

-A lot of times in these chapters, I make obscure, or once in a while blunt, references to outside things, in almost every chapter. If you think something's a reference to something, call it out! Chances are, you're probably right. There's a lot of references to songs, animes, quotes from MS & MCD; etc..

- This was originally a side project, because it was kind of difficult for me to write...but, that quickly changed, once it started to become a bit more popular, and it was getting easier and easier to write.

- I try my best to fix plot holes from the first book. Admittedly, the prequel, "We'll Never Fall In Love", was an easy way to fix those minor plot holes.

~~~And Now, Some Headcannons About The Characters In This Alternate Universe~~~

~Garroth~

- Secret fanfic reader (Pfft. Who would ever do that?)

- Popular because of his wealth and appearance. However, he stayed away from people, who weren't just using him. Such as Aphmau, Dante, Travis, eventually Laurance, and for a little while- Gene.

- Was originally shy about his sexuality, but is now completely comfortable with it.

-His romantic dreams, are often in Spanish: especially the ones with Laurance. He doesn't know why.

- Used to drink when he was heartbroken. Got out of that habit, after he started to fall head-over-heels for Laurance.

- Used to take the blame for Gene in High School, whenever Gene was in trouble, back when they were dating. Certain teachers weren't very fond of him...

- A little shy, but can be confident around loved ones.

- According to Laurance, he has an amazing body. 😘

- Has tried to prepare himself for heartbreak, and think he is, but ends up hurting afterwards, anyways...

~Laurance~

- Figured out his true sexuality, after realizing his crush on Garroth.

- Amazing writer and artist. He can also sing, but is a little shy about it.

- Puts on a confidence act most of the time, but Garroth can make him lose that act in almost a heartbeat.

- He was orphaned at a young age.

- Secret shipper. He used to believe that Vylad and Dante were dating, back in HS, and tried anything to get them to admit it.

- Just a tad overdramatic, sometimes.

- Has some anger issues...

- Likes to say that Garroth is only 4'11, even though he knows he isn't. He just likes to tease him.

~Aphmau~

- Super fangirl.

- Has been trying to get Garroth a boyfriend, ever since she found out he was gay.

- Has many a nickname for Garroth. The list includes: Gar; hun; boo; babe; sweetie; etc..

- Garroth was the only boy her mom allowed her to bring over, with the occasional exception of Travis or Vylad.

- Her OTP is Garrance, but Zanvis is a close second.

~Vylad~

- REALLY smart

- May or may not be a #Garrance and #Katemau shipper.

- Been crushing on Dante since elementary, but didn't even realize he was, until High School.

- When asked what he wanted to be when he grew up, he would always answer, "Princess".

- Broke all the gender roles as a child.

- Is almost always optimistic, for his brothers' sakes.

~~~

So, that's all I'm going to be writing. I'm just a little bit tired. 😅 But, have a great day/afternoon/night. I'm gonna publish this, and maybe finish this fanfiction of been reading. Love you guys, thank you!

~Kat