Chapter 27: Afterwards

*Garroth's POV*

"Your hair is still wet," Laurance chuckled, running his fingers through my hair. "Did you not dry it?"

"Why bother?" I shrugged, glancing behind Laurance at Dante. He was heading outside, probably to my brother. I turned back to face Laurance, looking up at him. "Listen, Laurance...I am still upset with you. Maybe, I'll forgive you, if..."

I tapped a finger against my chin, trying to think of something I could gain from this. Normally, I would just ask for cupcakes. However, we're out. I could only imagine, where they all went. Such a mystery.

"If what, Love?" Laurance bent down a little, looking me in the eye.

"If you give me..," I glanced him over, smiling to myself. "Your hoodie."

"What?"

"You heard me," I giggled to myself. "Give me your hoodie, so I don't have to walk around bare-chested, for the rest of the day."

"Hun, if you just wanted to see me shirtless, all you had to do was ask," Laurance winked at me, before pulling his hoodie over his head.

He handed it to me, smirking. I rolled my eyes, and threw it on over my head. Wonderful. Now, everything I'm wearing is Laurance's. Totally doesn't give the wrong idea, at all. All, everything is far too big for me. The struggles of being a small, short boy- while your boyfriend is really tall, and has a bigger build.

"Honestly, Love, you look really adorable with my clothes on," Laurance chuckled, holding me by my waist.

This whole situation was so awkward. We were in, one of, my best friends' home, I was in over-sized clothing- which belongs to my boyfriend- and my fiancé is now shirtless. Totally just a normal afternoon. That wasn't even sarcasm. This is normal, compared to a lot of the stuff we've been through.

"I look adorable, no matter what," I retorted, giggling some more, and pulling Laurance's head down to kiss him. After a moment, I pulled away, caressing his cheek. "Now, c'mon...let's go out to everyone else."

"Does that mean you forgive me?" Laurance batted his eyes at me, not moving his hands from my waist.

"We'll see," it was my turn to wink, as I slipped out of his grasp. "Stay away from my brother-in-law, for the rest of today, alright? And, also, keep away from water..."

"We need to drink water to live!" Laurance shouted after me, as I made my way back outside.

"Guess you're dying, then," I swung open Aphmau's back door, gesturing Laurance to follow. "Maybe you should think twice, before being dumb."

"Lesson learned."

*Laurance's POV*

"Hey, Laurance! Garroth! What have you two been up to?" Aphmau grinned, as she walked up to us, Katelyn clinging to her side. Aphmau glanced at Garroth and I, her eyes widening. "Okay...what happened with your clothing... You also both look, a little exhausted... What were you guys doing in my house~?"

Aphmau smirked, and Katelyn giggled under her breath. I rolled my eyes, as Garroth's face reddened. I figured that someone was going to question this.

"Nothing," I shook my head. "It's a sort of long story...I really don't want to get into, right now. I'll tell you girls about it later, alright?"

"Yeah, whatever," Katelyn sighed, still holding a grin. "But, we were just about to come get you guys. We're about to have some dinner. Hope that isn't interrupted, whatever was going on here," Katelyn twirled her finger at us, and it was Aphmau's turn to giggle.