Chapter 26: Ivy

*Garroth's POV*

"Hey, Ivy," I greeted her, pushing the door open more.

Ivy smiled at me, giving a tiny wave. Her bright pink hair was curled, complimenting her nicely. What? I notice these things about girls. Maybe if Laurance did something like that, with his appearance, I'd notice it as well! Don't give me that look.

"Hiya, Gar-...What happened to you? You're soaked," Ivy looked me over, holding back a giggle.

"Immature boys," I playfully scoffed, leaning against the door frame.

"Those darn male species," she snapped her fingers, joking around.

"I know right! Gosh. I would hate to me one of them," I joked as well.

We both shared a laugh. Honestly, it was nice to be able to genuinely have another gal-friend, aside from Aphmau. Sure, I may be attracted to guys...but girls are actually more fun to be around, to me. That's why I always wanted a sister. Sadly, I am stuck with two brothers. Vylad's the closest thing I got to a sister...and maybe a little bit of Zane as well.

"But, what happened? I'm curious about the story behind...this," Ivy gestured, to my still soaked clothes.

"I don't know the full story. All I know is, that my fiancé and brother-in-law, decided it would be the brightest idea, to throw water on my brother and I. But, yay for me, I was the only one that got hit," I crossed my arms, shaking my head.

"Yikes," Ivy hissed a little. "Well, I assume that you're heading back to your place, then?"

"Just to change my clothes," I was starting to get a bit uncomfortable, standing here like this. "I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Oh, alright. Well I need to go talk with Aphmau. I'll see you in a bit, then?"

"Yup! Seeya, Ivy."

"Bye~!"

I waved goodbye to her, returning my stroll to my home. It was getting more awkward by the second, to walk like this. Maybe while I'm home alone...I can get Laurance back for this...

Where did he hide the cupcakes, again?

*Laurance's POV*

"I hope you feel good about yourself, Dante," I dramatically sighed, holding the back of my hand upon my forehead. "You ruined my marriage."

Dante playfully rolled his eyes, crossing his arms. "You guys aren't married, yet...right? I didn't miss the wedding, did I?"

"Does it matter?!" I moved my hand over my heart, fake-sniffling. "You are horribe."

Dante was about to interject, when he was abruptly interrupted. "Dante!"

We both turned to face the voice, who was Vylad. He was still seated in his chair, his arms crossed, and eyebrows furrowed. He lifted a finger, gesturing Dante over. I glanced over at Dante, who was lightly tugging on his collar.

"Ooo, someone's in trouble~" I sang to Dante, who mouthed 'shut up' in reply.

Dante slowly walked over to his husband, and they had a conversation. I decided to stay out of their business, and head inside for a bit. And, who was the first person I was greeted by? You probably guessed it...

Ivy...

"Oh, Laurance!" She noticed me! Maybe she won't find me...if I stay completely still.