!!Final Author's Note!!

~I completely forgot about making this, so... Sorry, about that. 😅~

I am sad to say...that this series has come to a close... It is hard, to let a book like this go. One, that has brought most of you, to my little profile...

However, it may not be completely over! While I might not be doing another mainstream book, since that was a lot of work, I may do something else. I saw a lot of you wanted me to continue this series. I would absolutely love to make another book, but unfortunately, I'm not able to do that completely. (And for those of you, who wanted them to get kids, that probably want happen in writing, because I'm not used to writing from the perspective of a parent, and it's bit awkward for me to add children in any story, so I just allude to it. 😖)

Anyways, back on topic... I will not be making a third (fourth if you count the prequel) book in this series. BUT, sometime in the future, I might be making a mini-series of this. Like side stories. That is, once I finished up more of my other main books. So, that is a big probability.

I'm glad so many of you enjoyed. It's absolutely breathtaking and amazing to see people actually here. Also, just gonna throw this out here, thank you so, so much for 400+ followers, and 30k+ reads on this book! It's phenomenal to see! 💜

One more thing! If you want to leave any questions for me (or the characters), leave them here! {I've received a couple on the last chapter.}. I will be doing one last, large q & a. So, feel free to ask anything! 😊

To conclude, thank you guys for reading my work. Honestly, this is the first story I have ever actually finished, and I am happy it is.

Honestly, at first, this story was just a side project. I didn't have a lot of fun writing it, because I didn't like writing in a Modern Day setting, because it was out of my comfort zone. But, I needed practice, for real life purposes. And, also, I really wanted to write some Garrance, since that's my OTP 💜.

But, I saw that people had started to vote on this story more than my other books. And, I received a lot (at the time, for me) of comments (honestly, it was probably like 2 or 3. That was super exciting. Still is, though. I love seeing the notification that someone commented on one of my stories. Makes me so happy). And, that inspired me to work more on this book, and pour my heart into the storyline. And, I fell in love with writing it, and fell in love with you guys (platonically, of course. 😉😂💜)

So, thank you. I appreciate you all. You guys make me so happy. 💜💜💜

And, since this was supposed to end forever ago, I'm actually going to sign off, now. Have a wonderful day/afternoon/night. I appreciate you all! Love you guys. 😊💜

~Kat