Rescue

IDK if this will be an actual story or not so please tell me if you guys want me to continue on this. It's unedited. You've been warned. I also don't own voltron legendary defender. Thank you and enjoy.
----------------------------------------------
Shiro walked with the soldier and tried to walk in sync with him. After a while the alien stopped at a cell and took out his keys. He opened the door and the soldier walked in. Shiro walked in with him hoping he looked enough like a galra soldier to fool them. When he walked inside the cell he saw a limp person with dirty hair that looked dark brown leaning on a boy with the same hair color except a shade lighter. he was wearing ripped up purple clothes and a light purple shawl. He looked up and growled at the soldier and shiro. He wrapped his arms defensively around the limb body and glared at them. "Hand us the prisoner." The soldier said. "Never." The boy said and with grim realization, shiro noticed that the boy looked ALOT like matt. The soldier looked at matt again. "Give us the prisoner." The gaurd said. "Why are you torturing him like this! He can't even talk there is no point! Your not gaining anything! He can't even do labor for you!" Matt yelled. The soldier raised his gun at Matt and his eyes widened in fear before he looked at the gaurd with a look of challenge. Shiro snapped out of his daze. "Stop. Go continue you guarding duty. I will deal with the prisoners." Shiro said. The guard opened his mouth to say something but then closed his mouth. "Yeah you heard him. Go run off." Matt said with venom. The gaurd looked at shiro. "Torture the prisoner in front of this boy. Let him watch the consequences of his actions." Matts eyes widened. "W-Wait why are you punishing him and not me?" The guard smiled. "Because you will find his attempts to writher away and beg for mercy amusing. I do." Shiro felt his stomach lurch and he barely managed to make a sinister smile as the guard left. He took a step forward and matt blocked his view from the small body. He felt his heart tighten. "Matt?" He asked. "Good job you know my name." Matt spat. "Oh god." He quickly broke the camera in the room and took of his helmet. Matts eyes widened in recognition. "Shiro?" He asked. shiro walked up to matt and hugged him. Matt hugged him back. "What are you doing here?" "I'll explain later. Who's the person with you?" Shiro asked praying it wasn't who he thought it was. "I don't know. He came here a while ago and the galra were obsessed with him. Kept asking about voltron." Shiro felt himself scream internally as he looked at what was probably pidge. He kneeled down to pick her up. "Oh god no. Pidge." He said. "Do you know him?" Matt asked. Shiro nodded. "She was  My teammate. We've been looking for her for months." Matt looked at him. "Her?" Shiro caught his mistake. He couldn't tell matt. Not now. "Later." he said and he rushed out putting his helmet back on. "Try and take pidge with you. Act as if I'm taking you to the chambers." Matt nodded and let pidge lean on him. Shiro saw pidge's eyes open and he felt his heart break. Her eyes were broken, dull and lifeless. She looked up in fear and realized she was with matt. Her shoulders sagged and she leaned against matt. "It's ok buddy. We're leaving this place." Pidge gave no response to matt and continued to lean on him. They walked through the place and bumped into the same soldier, who smiled at matt's fake scared expression. Matt was cursing at the galra under his breath as his knees wobbled while he walked, obviously tired from being worked by the galra. Shiro wanted to help him but he knew that would be suspicious. They made it to the place where the black lion was and shiro took them inside. He took off the galra disguise and wore his paladin armor. After everyone was secure he left the galra ship hearing sirens showing that they were found out. He contacted allura who was ecstatic about pidge and then he worm holed out back to the castle.
----------------------------------------------
I welcome constructive criticism
;p
~reha