Explanation

HIIIIIII IM BACK!!!!
SO I TOOK AN UNANNOUNCED BREAK TO DO THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!! I PRE WROTE LIKE... umm..... 8 chapters? Yeah, BUT THAT MEANS IM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH HUGE MORE THAN TWO DAY BREAKS!!!!

(Yasss the author is ACTUALLY gonna update this garbage story.) 

SO IM NOT POSTING TODAY CUZ IM THE WORST BUT, I will update tomorrow.

ALSO IM TAKING OFF THE VOTING GOAL!!! (Another yassss) But it would be greatly appreciated if you guys voted and commented because I think you're guys comments are the best thing about writing a story.
>3<

Welp! I have to go catch the bus but I will see you guys tomorrow!
(Not actually in too broke to take the bus 😝😝)

Love ya!

~Reha

P.S. If you guys are still reading I'm putting up some random one shots that have nothing to do with anything. They suck by the way but you know I have nothing to do with them so....
\_("/)_/

Might as well. So here's the first one

(Warning: has grammar mistakes, has nothing to do with ANY fandom, generally sucks, is a cool idea tho.)
     |
    \/

He leaned in his bubble and looked skeptically at the bubble that had attached onto his. Inside the other bubble (he was gonna call it pink, because of its red- pink tint) was a girl laying on the "floor". She had dark brown wavy hair that fell over her without covering his view of her face. She had a slight tan and her mouth was slightly parted. She was wearing a red T-shirt and black sweat pants. Her feet and arms were bare but she didn't seem to mind. He was mostly amazed by how different she was from the other girls he saw. Most girls were slightly pudgy or were average sized. This girl had a hourglass figure and he could see the small muscle in her calves. He got up on his knees and reached for one of his pearls. He had never used them before but this girl fascinated him. He threw it in the air and thought "show me her belongings". Her little back pack's fabric turned invisible and he could see her limited supply of things. She had a hairbrush, black converse, a black sweatshirt with yellow writing he couldn't make out, a pair of socks, and jeans that looked untouched. There was also a leather pouch in there but he couldn't see inside of it. He saw her stir and he crossed his legs and arms and arched an eyebrow at her. He found himself suddenly conscious of his appearance. He had brown hair that was slightly lighter than the girls, and what looked like green eyes to him. He had no mirror and relied on the bubbles surface which showed him an unclear image of himself. The girl sat up and yawned. She rubbed her eyes and he saw that she had startling hazel colored eyes that looked like dirty gold. She noticed him and leaned backward, clearly surprised he was there. She squinted her eyes at him and arched an eyebrow at him. He mirrored her expression. She got up and swiped at her bubbles surface. The tint darkened till he couldn't see what was inside. "Hey!" He yelled, but she gave no response. A few minutes later the bubbles tint went back to normal and the girl was dressed in her sweatshirt, jeans and converse and her hair looked brushed too. She walked over to the purple tinted bubble wall (because his bubble was blue and hers was red) in between them and knocked on it. When nothing happened she let out a sharp outtake of breath in exasperation. He laughed at her expression and she glared at him before giggling herself. At the sound he felt his heart skip a beat and felt his smile melt off his face. He smirked at her and she glared at him again knowing that he wouldn't help her. She backed up and got ready to charge into the wall. His eyes widened and before she could do anything he got up and waved his arms to tell her to stop. "Don't do that, you still won't be able to go through." He warned. She rolled her eyes at him "then how do I get through?" She asked. "Why do you want to get through?" He countered. She sighed in frustration. "Because my bubble is attached to some other random persons bubble and I want to see who it is!" "You can see who I am perfectly from there." She plopped her self down. He didn't know why he wouldn't let her in but she scared him a little bit. The way his heart went crazy when she laughed or smiled... he looked up to see her looking at him with a raised eyebrow and a smile on her face. "W-What?!" He stammered. "Nothing~" she sang her cheeks pink. He groaned and she laughed. A pure laugh that got his heartbeat to accelerate. He felt heat rush to his ears and he let out a laugh too. The wall between them opened slowly and for some reason unknown they both outstretched their hands with smiles on their faces until they touched the ends of each others fingertips.

Oh god that was cringy. Ok here's the next one. (Again it is cringy and kinda weird ;p)

She has bright hazel eyes and dark chocolate hair. She had a bright expression and was wearing a black knee length dress with a light blue cardigan and black flats. She was pretty and seemed charming but what made him back up was the jar of mayo she was holding. She would eat spoonfuls of it and smiling widely at the people who looked at her in horror. He shrugged it of finalizing that she was probably crazy.
He saw her again on a street corner wearing shorts and a white t shirt that had life written on it in big red letter. He passed by her and she smiled at him and gave him a lemon. He realized the joke and laughed and he saw her laughing too. Her voice was pretty. Before he could say anything else another girl with blue eyes and brown curly hair ran up to her and started talking to her excitedly. He walked away still chuckling.
He went into the elevator exhausted after his interview. He looked in the mirror and tried to straighten his brown hair. He smiled and tried to make his green eyes look a little less dull. A few other people came in the elevator but the last one caught his attention. It was the same girl with her friend and she was schooling her expression into a serious one. She stood in front of the door and a few seconds before the door opened to let him out she cleared her throat loudly. "I bet your all wondering why I gathered you here today." She said In a sinister voice. The door opened and she sprinted out with her friend bursting out In laughter behind her. The people in the elevator laughed and made room for him as he got out. He walked up to the girl and she stopped laughing and looked up at him with a happy expression. "How can I help you?" She asked. " I keep bumping into you and your doing weird things. Why?" He asked. She looked about his age and her friend started laughing again. The girl rolled her eyes and spoke. "It was a list of dares my friend here made for me. I have one more to do. Do you want to join?" She said raising an eyebrow at him. He had nothing else to do so he shrugged and followed her. She was still wearing the dress and flats so she was able to run unlike her friend in heels. He ran with her and yelled to her. "What's this dare?" "Run into a bunch of resteraunts and ask what year it is! Then when they answer yell 'it worked!' And run outside cheering!" She shouted laughing. He couldn't help thinking how pretty she was and little did he know she was think about the same thing about him. He felt his face go pink along with her and they both quickly looked away. When they reached the store he and her friend watched her as she walked into the store with an exited and confused face. "What year is it?!" She shouted looking anxious. One of the waiters looked at her strangely and told her the year. Her face light up and she jumped up and bumbed her fist in the air. "IT WORKED!" By this time everyone was looking at her either strangely or shocked. She quickly ran out cheering and laughing and he burst out in laughter at the waiters horrified expression. They did this several times till it was late and they stopped at a fountain in a shopping center. She smiled widely at him as she waved her friend off. " I never caught your name?" She half questioned half stated. "Aiden." She smiled. "Katie." He smiled at her and she nervously shuffled her feet. "Hey if we ever do this later do you want to join?" She asked. "Yeah sure!" He said and he scribbled his number on a paper. She ripped the paper in half and wrote hers down and gave him the paper half. He gave her a questioning glance before she smiled at him and waved goodbye running of.

>\\\\< never again...

(Btw I used myself as the character reference for the first girl so if u guys r wondering what I look like?)