Flashbacks

I don't own voltron. Also this is unedited. ;)
-------------------------

Pidge

She woke up with a start. She looked around and saw Matt looking out the window in the lion. Her heart was beating fast and she tried to hide her heavy breathing. Matt turned his head and she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to look like she was asleep. He gently picked her up and as soon as her breathing stabilized she slipped into another dream.

She woke up feeling her feet being dragged against the floor. She tensed feeling two hands gripping her arms and she looked to see she was wearing armor. They had taken her bayard but not her armor. She smiled when she thought of a plan. She was about to throw her for when she saw the cells.

She was NOT going in there.

She started writhing in their grip and screaming. One of them dropped her for a second and she used her free hand to punch the other one. They let go and she jumped back, studiying her opponents. They were wearing typical galra armor and both had guns. She saw a bit of green sticking out of one of their armor pads. She smiled. Bingo. She feinted to the left and ran toward the one with her bayard. She made a show of grabbing for his gun. He pulled away, giving her the perfect opening. She snatched her bayard and sliced the gaurd. She heard a gasp behind her and she saw an alkari and earthen girl in the cell. They both looked at her in fear and hope. She looked at them. "I'll get you out of here." The earthern  girl nodded at pointed behind Pidge. She turned her head to see the gun fire. She raised up her shield, but as soon and the gun shot hit the shield the other galra soldier hit her head. She dropped to the floor but remained conscious. She tried to get up but they grabbed her and forced her up. One of them took her bayard and pushed her forward. She kept struggling and screaming. "YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS. MY FRIENDS WILL COME AND GET ME. YOU KNOW MY FRIENDS, THE PALADINS OF VOLTRON. THEY WILL KICK YOU TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE QUIZNAKING UNIVERSE!" She felt one of them kick her back and she fell into a prison. She gripped the bars and snarled at the soldiers. They left without a word and she slumped against the cell wall. Fear began to overcome her. How was she supposed to get out? She felt tears fall down her face. She scrubbed then vigorously. "D-dammit!" She kicked the air. She fell asleep in the cell. She woke up in a small room and she was chained in the air. Pidge panicked remembering what this room was. Haggar came and started her torture. Her screams bounced around their room.
She woke up in someones arms. She felt warm and safe and she let out a sob. A hand pet her hair and she finally fell into a dreamless sleep.

Matt.
He woke up In the galra prison. For a second he panicked before he realized that he had been in this moment. As if he was vividly reliving a memory. He felt him self groan and rub his leg. He looked down to see his leg was bent at an odd angle. He realized that this was the day after his leg broke. He flinched and tried to stand on his leg. He already knew that that was a mistake but his past himself knew nothing. He felt pain shoot up his leg and he cried out. He steadied himself against the wall and tried to look for something to use as a brace. There was nothing in his barren cell but his past self still believed he had SOMETHING. He tried to move forward, and before he could feel the next shooting pain, he switched to another "memory" that he knew for sure wasn't his. He saw girl with long orange hair and hazel eyes. She looked at the mirror in a bathroom with determination. He was shocked when he realized that this bathroom was from his home at Earth, and that the girl look strangely ALOT like Katie. "School starts tomorrow. Got to get a hair cut." She said. He watched as she picked up scissors and squeezed her eyes shut as she cut her hair.
Was this how her hair got cut?
The memory changed. He was watching a person in armor similar to the paladins except green. They were smaller in size and had a small knife like weapon. They were fighting a galra soldier and he was surprised at how quickly and easily they got rid of it. Even he couldn't fight that good. When the soldier was killed the person took of their helmet and ruffled their hair. He was taken a back when he noticed that the person looked like a younger version of himself. He shook himself out of his daze and realized his must have been Katie. She smiled and she looked exhilarated. She said something into the helmet and then shot her weapon, as if it were a grappling hook, onto a ledge. She swung off and he felt his world go black.
He woke up and saw himself in strange blue goo. It felt like thick water. He could only move his head slightly to see that the people that he saw after he left the lion were there and looking at a tube on the opposite side of him. He saw a person in there and he assumed that he was in a healing tank with Katie. He saw the aliens lady, Allura, look at him and she frowned. She clocked a button on her panel and he slipped into unconsciousness.

HEEEEEEYYYY.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
:( tell me if you guys actually like this story cuz I do have school and trying to work this story into my schedule is kinda hard. On that note sorry for the unconscious people chapter! ;) gotta give the two healing pod people some credit right? see u later!
~Reha