Revelations

I DONT OWN VOLTRON LEGENDARY DEFENDER!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shiro

Shiro cringed as he heard Matt's breathing go shallow. He tightened his hands on the "Wheel" of his lion and prepared himself to look back. Matt had brushed out most of the dirt on his hair so now it looked slightly more normal than before. His eyes were more sunken than when he entered the lion, but they were still wide and calculating. Matt was staring at Pidge in disbelief, but then recognition flashed across his face. Shiro braced himself as he saw Matt's fist tighten. He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it. Shiro tried to think of something to say, but then Matt let out a hoarse whisper. "W-What?" Shiro asked. "How?" Matt spat out. Shiro stayed silent and bit his lip. "S-Shiro, how?" Matt repeated. "She was- is - part of Voltron. We were breaking into a galra prison ship and they got a hold of her lion when we tried to wormhole out." Shiro remembered her speaking to him over the comm.

"Shiro, let go of my lion."

"NO, Pidge we are a team we have to get out of this together!"

"Shiro, Please. I-If you find Dad or Matt... tell them please"

"Pidge-"

"Shiro, I'm sorry."

He heard her open the comm to the other Paladins.

"Pidge what's going on?" Lance asked, over the voices of the other paladins.

"I love you guys."

She ended the comm and hit Shiro's lion with full force, causing him to drop her. She flew out the wormhole and it closed behind her.

"Then what?" Matt asked in a dangerously calm voice. "I-I grabbed on to her lion, but she told me to let her go. I told her I wouldn't but she hit me and flew out." Shiro said. "Matt I'm so sorr-" "She sacrificed herself? And you guys let her?" Matt let out a dry chuckle. "I guess that her right? Saving the day..." Shiro bit the inside of his cheek when he heard Matt's voice crack at the last word. "What is she like?" Matt asked. Shiro was caught by surprise by Matt's question, but he recovered quickly. "She wa- is strong for her size. She is stubborn and she is a little intimidating. She doesn't like being told what to do." Shiro stoped at Matt's smile. "Does she still like peanut butter?" Shiro let out a laugh, remembering what Allura said about the strange fact the green paladin had revealed about herself. "Yes, but not
peanuts-" "They are too dry." Matt finished and they both laughed. After they sat there in a comfortable silence Matt piped up. "Can you heal her?" Shiro looked at Matt. "Of course we can. We have to."

Pidge

She was pushing her lion forward, sweat obvious on her face. "Come on, come on come on come onnnn."
Green let out a low growl and Pidge felt her determination wearing thin. She thought of her brother and father, she couldn't give up. She couldn't get captured. She felt green talking to her telling her that she couldn't hang on for much longer. The galra would pull her in. Pidge started thinking of a plan, but she was interrupted by a voice reverting through her lion. "Give your self in paladin." She felt her anger grow and she glared at the ship on her right. "Never!" She shouted. "Well then we will have to take you by for-" "You could TRY!" She interrupted. She got her lion to hit the ship like she did to Shiro. She cringed as she thought of Shiro and her good bye to the others. She felt her lion crash into the galra ship. A computer ship flew off one of the shelves and narrowly missed her head but that was all the damage that was caused. She flew out of the galra claws during the confusion and she tried to fly away. She felt Green warning her about the shooters that would follow her afterward, shooter that could easily catch up to her. She would have to fight her way out. She turned and got out the special weapon she had unlocked from their trip to the alkari's planet and she aimed at the nearest shooter ship. She shot it and watched as the vines covered the ship from the inside out. She turned to hit another one when another one rammed in her lion and felt her head hit her chair. She grunted and wacked the ship with Green's paw. She turned and found two hurling toward her. She yelped and shot them with Green's mouth beam. She kept turning to find more and found it quite easy. After she was sure she got them all she felt a large forced slam into Green and Pidge flew out of the chair. She hit the wall and she saw black at the edge of her vision. She got up and swayed. She walked forward but Green got hit again. Pidge fell on the dashboard and looked out he window to see bigger galra ships. Then she felt realization hit her like a truck. They distracted her with the shooters so the big ships could come. Green told her that she wouldn't be able to put up with the hits much longer. Pidge gripped on to the dashboard and she started firing at random, not being able to see much through the broken screen. She felt more ships hitting her ship and she knew she wasn't going to make it. She felt tears forming in her eyes as a galra ship docked on to hers. "No. Nononono Green!" She panicked. She heard the door to her lion close and she prepared herself for a fight. When the galra came up they tried to take her peacefully, but she fought as hard as she could. She slid under their legs and tried to make them fall to the floor but her tactic became predicted and they soon grabbed her. She strangled against their grip and she heard one of them grunt and she kicked hard at its foot. She saw one of them swing the gun at her and her world went black.

-------------------
Sooooo I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Constructive criticism blah blah blah and I'm looking for recommendations for ships tomorrow so please comment!
~Reha