Breakfast part 2

Helloooooo!! So! One announcement I wanted to make is probably going to upset you guys but uh...

This story is not going to have full-on canon shidge and klance.

Before you get upset to read this.

For Shidge I will probably have a few moments, but please do not expect anything super big. This story is mostly focused on Pidge's recovery so there won't be as much of Shidge as you hoped. >~< Sorry!!! I will try my hardest to squeeze in as much as I can though. I'm afraid full on romance isn't my thing. I tried once and it was too forced.

For klance, there won't be too much. Considering this story will probably not be in their point of views. BUT! I will make a lot of Angsty moment for them as I can! ;)

"You are so dead Lance."

Keith snarled at Lance and Lance snapped out of the weird daze he had been in (we all know what that "daze" was ;)). Matt chuckled at their antics. They acted so similarly to him and Shiro when they were younger that it wasn't even funny.

Lance yelped and attempted to jump of Keith before Keith grabbed him and pushed him to the floor, so their positions were switched. Before they really got have hurt each other, though, (read; before Lance really got hurt) Allura cleared her throats and glared at both of them.

"If you two keep up your fighting I will have you both do the invisible maze for the rest of the day!" She said exasperatedly.

Keith rolled his eyes and stood up, while Lance stayed on the floor with his arms crossed, pouting. Katie shuffled next to him and he turned his head. Her brow was furrowed in concentration but there was a twinkle in her eye.

He wanted to ask if she was remembering something, but he remembered what happened in the hall and decided against it.

After a few more glares from Allura, Lance and Keith sat down on the table and tried to glare at each other whenever Allura looked away.

Hunk and Coran were currently having a conversation about the Earth food that Hunk had drawn in his sketchbook, and it amazed Matt how well they along.

For some reason, the fact that aliens and human had a family like relationship, it couldn't seem believable to him. He shrugged and opened his mouth to ask Allura when they were going to have breakfast when a figure appeared in the doorway.

He turned to see Shiro walk in through the doorway and Matt smiled at him. Shiro, however, did not return the smile and Matt raised an eyebrow. That was a first.

Allura smiled at Shiro. "Good morning Shiro!"

Shiro turned to look at her and smiled. "Good morning."

Though this seemed like a familiar gesture, Shiro's smile unnerved Matt. It reminded him of someone.

It turns out Matt wasn't the only one who was fazed by Shiro. Keith and Lance also raised their eyebrows at Shiro. "Shiro weren't you wearing pajamas?"

Now it was Lance and Keith's turn to get stared at. Shiro never wore his pajamas unless he was sleeping of course. He always came to breakfast, at least since Matt had been here, with his usual black attire. His clothing was the least unusual thing about him at that moment.

"Um, Lance? Shiro doesn't wear pajamas." Hunk said, sounding concerned.

Matt couldn't help but notice that Shiro was remaining silent during this exchange.

"Yeah, but when I and Lance were running across the hall he was wearing pajamas and he looked super sick. Have you gotten better or...?"

Shiro was quiet for a moment before answering. "I was feeling a bit ill, yes," He smiled as if he was sharing a private joke, "But I went back to my room to change clothes and now I feel better I guess." Shiro shrugged.

Everyone seemed to take that answer except Lance, Keith, and Matt. They all met each other's eyes and came to a silent agreement.

"Well, come sit down Shiro. We've been waiting for you so we could eat breakfast." Matt said with a hint of suspicion in his voice.

Shiro gave him a forced smile and sat down on the opposite side of him. Katie tapped his shoulder and gave him a questioning look. Not wanting to make her feel any more uncomfortable he just smiled back and shrugged. She squinted at him but then let it go.

The rest of the people in the room simply continued their conversations. Matt decided to talk with Shiro. Before he could though, Katie spoke up.

"So... Uh... Shiro was it?" Shiro gave a look of surprise before smiling and nodding. Matt was taken aback. She didn't remember him, and they were supposed to be really close, and Shiro only had a slightly surprised reaction? Shouldn't he have been a bit more hurt?

"Oh, Ok. So Shiro, what exactly is it that you guys do up here in space? I've heard you guys are defenders of the universe and all but how?" she seemed genuinely curious.

Shiro thought for a moment. "We have a giant robot like machine called Voltron that helps us defeat a lot of Galra invasions."

"So how exactly do all of you make up Voltron? I know there is no way you could hide a Giant humanoid in this ship. Is it... Uh... Is it," She flinched and he could see her hands almost flying up to her head, "Is it lions?"

Matt raised an eyebrow. Did she just remember that right now? There is a slim chance she just guessed it was lions so it must've been. Besides the way she flinched looked like her head hurt so she must've had a memory spike.

Shiro squinted at her for a split second before Allura announced breakfast. "Coran's made breakfast! It's not goo this time!"

Hunk looked excited but the rest of the paladins looked wary. Only Shiro, though, showed no reaction and Matt decided to keep a subtle eye on him.

HEYYYY! Hope you guys like this slightly shorter chapter! Please make sure to vote, Comment and Give me some constructive critisism! Love ya!

~ Reha