Chapter 4

Sorry I didn't post for so long. I forgot my user name and that was a big mess so I bring you more parts of the story :)

I will be updating this story every Saturday :)

Marshall Lee's P.O.V

As I got to the door of the house Fionna was starting to wake up. She was moving constantly in my arms, with her moving it was harder to hold her. I opened the door with my "free" hand, trying to hold her so I wouldn't drop her. When I walked in I set her on the red couch trying to make her stay still so she would't fall off. I quickly flew up to my bathroom, remembering a kit I found while I was walking through the woods. I opened the cabinet and grabbed it. The box was dusty and it had letters on the the front that were red, it said "Upgrade First Aid Kit.'' I opened it up to see large bandages in one corner, a small package that said surgical suture for minor injuries, some gauze in a bag, disinfectant wipes, tweezers, sharp scissors, and some type of manual.

Grabbing the box, I went down stairs to see Fionna so I can fix her. As I reached her I noticed that she was bleeding all over the couch. I put down the box and went to go grab a towel and a bowl of water. When I was by her side again she turned over and faced me, her eyes were still closed. When opening the box I grabbed the silver scissors to cut her shirts so I can access the bleeding wound. As I cut the side of her shirt the smell of blood hit my nose. It smelled so good, so sweet. I had to control myself, I can't let her die. Ignoring my urge to taste the blood I grabbed the wet towel and wiped around it. I could see the wound more clear. Fionna was very lucky that the spear didn't go through her back, the spear went through her body at the middle of her side and at an angle. The both spear wounds were about 3 inches apart and 1 1/2 inches long. I opened up the disinfectant wipe package and started to clean the wound better. I don't know why but I felt like I knew what to do. Was this something I use to do in my past? Then it hit me.

~Flash Back~

I saw me with this lady, she looked blue and had white hair. She looked like she was a human, just like Fionna. There was a tiara tied to her pants, it was silver and blue. I was about 6 or 7 years old because I was surrounded by the rubble and dirt from the war. I was staring at her, then looked down at her arm. The lady's arm was all cut up and bloody.

She said," It's ok, don't worry. I will be alright. Do you want to help me?"

I then nodded my head and walked towards her.

"Now see this string and needle, I am going to use it to heal my cut. Now this string goes through my skin, over the wound, and through the other piece of skin. We need to repeat this until we get all the way up to the end of the cut. I am teaching you this for an emergency, you never know what will happen," she said with a sad look on her face.

I closed my eyes and looked at Fionna. Why was I helping her? I am a vampire, I eat my prey, not heal it. I felt like I was about to drink her blood, but she was different. I didn't drink her blood, I just admired her. What is wrong with me? I felt something, I don't know what it was, but it was something good. I needed to help her now and this was my chance to do that. I took the needle and string out of the packet and pierced the needle through her skin. She didn't move, she was still unconscious. That was good, she didn't have to feel this pain.

As I worked my way up to the end of her wound my mouth was watering. I needed to eat something, at least something red. Her blood was on my hands,cit wouldn't kill her if I drank that blood. But what if I can't control myself. Then what? I would drink all the blood out of her. I am almost done sealing up the wound, I just needed to control my hunger. I started to tie the not when she was moving again. Pulling the strings together, making both the pieces of skin touch each other once again, a yelp escaped her mouth. I had to clean off the skin quickly or she will freak out. Washing off the extra blood from her skin, she started turning. I had to put this away or she might get ideas when she wakes up. I threw all the tools I used into the box and closed it. I had to dispose this or I might go crazy. I walked outside and threw the box as hard as I could. Walking up to the couch were Fionna was at, she stopped turning.

Then her eyes opened wide.