Chapter 28

Marshall Lee's P.O.V

I saw the drop of the potion hit Fionna's skin. I felt that the world froze in that moment.

"NO!" I screamed out.

Gumball just put the potion down and glanced at Fionna. Soon she wouldn't know me, but that didn't matter. The real her knows that I love her an that's all I need to know. I tired to get out of these chairs, but these were demon proof chairs. Even though I am half demon, it still held me down. Other wise I would be helping Fionna and ripping Gumball apart. Fionna's eyes closed and her head fell back into the chair. It was silent. Gumball had a devious smile on his face and touched Fionna's beautiful face.

"Don't touch her! Get away from her!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah. What are you going to do monster?" He asked while rolling his eyes.

Then he walked over to me and grabbed the sword that he was going to kill me with. I smelt something disgusting coming off of the sword.

"Didn't you forget? I am immortal!" I said.

"Don't worry. Ever since I found out that you were in the Candy Kingdom I have been devolving a weapon to kill people who are immortal. I had to travel to the Nightosphere to find this material. My friend Lord Monochromicorn took me there with his powers to get this material. Now I will kill you with it," Gumball said.

"You disgust me," I said.

"I have been waiting for this moment for awhile," Gumball said.

"You know that no matter what, the real Fionna will always love me. Her mind may forget me, but underneath the spell you put her under her real self with know me."

Gumball laughed and said," Well you will be dead, so it doesn't matter."

He was getting ready to swing when

I said," Kill me if you want, but I will always be by Fionna's side. She is the only one I have ever felt something for. She is special, you don't deserve her. Neither do I, but I will always try to prove it to her. Even if I am not close enough."

Then I felt my body jolt, something was hurting inside of me. What is going on? The room started to shake and Gumball fell on the floor. The room shook me forward with the chair and chain falling off of me. As soon as the chain fell off of me I ran to Fionna. The room stopped shaking and Fionna woke up.

"Fionna!" I exclaimed.

I untied the knots of the rope and freed her. She stood up with confusion on her face.

"Fionna are you ok?" I asked her.

"Who are you?" She replied.