Chapter 7

Marshall Lee's P.O.V

I opened my eyes, looking up at the ceiling. I rubbed my eyes and saw that my hand was red. Was that from last night? I grabbed the edge of my blanket and threw it off of me. My clothes were crusty from the dried blood from Fionna. The smell of blood was still fresh from my clothes and I could smell it from the downstairs.

I needed to discard my clothes or I will try to drink Fionna dry. When I got up I went straight to the shower and took off my clothes. Hopefully I wouldn't take long in the shower and Fionna will still be sleeping when I get out of shower. I turned on the shower and closed the door. Controlling myself, I just watched the blood go down the drain.

Fionna's P.O.V

I opened up my eyes slowly to see that I wasn't in the treehouse. Then I remembered what happened, Marshall Lee stitched me up so that I wouldn't die. Vampire saving its prey, it's such a weird thought. I tried to get up, but there was no point since I didn't have the strength to do that. All my strength from last night drained out of me. Pain surged through my side, I need that pain medicine. Where was Marshall Lee? He must be sleeping, I wouldn't blame him since he had a crazy night. I looked down and saw I was a big dried, bloody mess. My shirt, pants, and body were stained with blood. I tried to run my fingers through my hair, but it was really tangled and messy with dried blood in it.

My blue shirt had multiple rips in it on my injured side. I gave it my all best to sit myself up and to my surprise, I actually stayed up. I felt dirty, disgusting. My body ached, but I tried to not scream. It was hard to tell what time it was because from the window it looked like we were in some cave. I heard a door shut fast and it made me jump. Pain surged through my body as I landed on the couch. I laid down feeling my eyes watering up. The pain was to much, I couldn't handle it. I grabbed the pillow behind me and screamed in it. I didn't want Marshall Lee knowing that I am weak, especially since he is a vampire. My side was hurting so much, I needed help.

Then Marshall Lee came in, I looked at him and saw he was wearing another red plaid shirt with dark colored jeans. He had on the same red and white sneakers he had on yesterday. He looked relaxed, to be honest, to relaxed.

"Hey Fionna," he said with a smile.

"Hi Marshall Lee," I said.

He walked towards me smiling. Why was he smiling? He came over me. Since I was sitting up he put one hand by my left leg and he put his other hand by my right leg. What does he think he is doing?

"Marshall Lee? What are you doing?"

"Don't worry, it will be fun," he said with a smile.

I couldn't move because of the pain, but then I smelled something strong under his breath.