Chapter 38

Early 4th of July present. Happy 4th of July even if you don't celebrate it. Ha. Enjoy.

🎉🇺🇸🇺🇸

-Adrianna

------------------------------------------

Fionna's P.O.V

Time to do my hair.

I climbed the ladder and walked into my room. Cake was standing there with a hair dyer in her hand.

"Sit Fionna," she said.

I sat in the blue chair right in front of Cake and waited for more instructions.

"I'm going to blow dry your hair since it's wet so don't move to much," she said.

"Ok," I said.

This was going to take about 30 minutes to blow dry my hair completely dry. Right now my hair is to the floor so it is going to take awhile to dry my hair. While Cake was drying my hair I thought about my wedding. A lot of people are going to be there. Since Marshall is part of royalty, being the Vampire King, every kingdom in Aaa has to either send a present to the wedding or have the royal family show up to the wedding.

"Hey Cake," I said loudly.

Cake turns off the blow dryer and asks,"Yeah?"

"Can you had me the guest list for the party? I want to look at it," I said.

Cake stretches all the way down stairs and grabs the guest list. She comes back up stairs and hands it to me. I look at it and she continues to blow dry my hair. The list of kingdoms showing up and the kingdoms that are just giving presents are listed in columns.

Kingdoms Showing Up:

Fire Kingdom- FlameKing

Candy Kingdom- Cake and Lord M

Lumpy Space Kingdom- LSP

Hot Dog Kingdom- Hot Dog Prince

Wild berry Kingdom- Wildberry Prince

Slime Kingdom- Slime Prince

Muscle Kingdom- Muscle Prince

Kingdoms that are giving presents:

Ice Kingdom

Breakfast Kingdom

Cloud Kingdom

Goblin Kingdom

Lemongrab Kingdom

Lizard Kingdom

I flip the notepad to the next page and see at the other guests.

Guests:

Flambo

BMO

Ms. Pig and Treetrunks

Cinnamon Bun

Banana Guard

Ms. Cupcake

Doctor Prince

Sheldon the Worm Priest

17 guest attending the wedding. I know it might not seem much, but Marshall and I didn't want a huge wedding.

"Done!" Cake said.

It has been 30 minutes already?! That went by fast. Cake grabs a curling wand in her hand and sets it down next to the blow dyer. My hair is completely dry and now Cake is going to curl my hair. I look at my clock and it's 2:10, good timing.