Chapter 32

Fionna's P.O.V

Marshall flew me over Aaa to an opening in the forest. I hopped off of him and walked towards a candle lit dinner waiting for us. This took me by surprise because Marshall isn't the all out "romantic" guy. I loved how he set it up. The table and chairs were made out of wood, the table cloth was all black, and there were candles in the center of the table. Rose pelts were placed around the table and a bouquet of red and white roses laid next to my plate. On a plate there was spaghetti for me and all different kinds of red food on Marshall's plate. Glass cups were place beside the plate along with the napkin and the silverware. There was a big green bottle in the center of the table, but I don't know what it was. We walked to the table together and we sat down. I looked at the place we were at and all you saw was the sky and the trees that were 100 feet away from us. I looked down to see Marshall's axe bass underneath his chair. Now that's a touch of Marshall.

"Marshall this is beautifully done and thank you for the roses," I said smiling.

"Sorry about the white ones, I was hungry," he said.

I laughed a little and said," Well this is awesome Marshall. I love it."

"Thanks, but it's no big deal," he said with his face turning a little red.

I laughed and said,"Aww. Is the Vampire King embarrassed?"

"What, NO! I just...want you to like it," he said.

"Well I do like it," I said.

As we ate our meal the sky started to show more and more stars. It was beautiful tonight. Marshall got up and grabbed his axe bass from underneath his chair. He extended his arm out and grabbed my hand.

"Come with me," he said.

I followed him to a more clear view of the sky and we laid down together. The gross a very green and as soft as a pillow. While all of this is happening I have butterflies in my stomach. I don't know why, but I do. There wasn't a sound that I could hear until Marshall started to play his bass. He started to play some music on his axe bass and he started to sing.

Marshall Lee: Good little girl,

Always picking a fight with me.

You know that I'm bad,

But you're spending the night with me.

What... do you want... from my world?

You're a good little girl.

I realized that he was talking about me, so I started to sing while he continued to play his axe bass.

Me: Bad little boy.

That's what you're acting like.

I really don't buy

That you're that kind of guy.

And... if you are...

Why do you want to hang out with me?

"I want to hangout with you because I love you Fionna," he said getting up.

"I love you too," I said grabbing his arm to pull me up.

"Fionna I want to spend the rest of my existence with you," he said.

He grabbed something out of his pocket and got on one knee.

"Fionna, will you marry me?"