Chapter 19

Marshall Lee's P.O.V

I woke up in a room full of pink. There was plenty of food for me to eat in this room. It could last me couple of days. I remember last night. Fionna and I. I don't know if we are friends or more than friends. Are we friends with benefits? Ha, that wouldn't be Fionna. She's not like that. As I was thinking about this I noticed Fionna wasn't here.

"Fionna," I whispered.

She wasn't in the room. Where did she go? Did she just leave me here? Is Fionna a one night stand? I got up and put my clothes back on. I looked around to see if Fionna left me a note somewhere. I looked on the desk, I pulled the sheets off the bed, and I looked in the drawers. Nothing, but I did notice that Fionna's green backpack is here. Why would she leave, but not bring her backpack with her? There has to be something wrong. She would never leave without her backpack. It has everything that she needs in there.

Then I got an idea in my head. Cake! Maybe she knows where Fionna is, but if she sees me coming out of Fionna's room she will kill me. Oh yeah, I can disappear. I disappeared and opened the door. I looked around and saw no one in the hall way, so I closed the door behind me quietly shut it. I turned to the right and opened Cake's bedroom door. I closed the door behind me and saw Cake in front of me.

"Where were you?" She asked.

"I was bored waiting for you so I went to see what Fionna was doing, but she wasn't there," I replied.

"What do you mean she wasn't there?!" She exclaimed.

"She isn't in her room! I couldn't find her!" I said.

"How do you know she didn't go somewhere in the castle?" She asked.

"Her backpack was on the floor," I said.

"She would never leave without her backpack! Something is wrong. Fionna might have been taken from her room," Cake said.

"We need to look for her, but we need to keep this to ourselves because someone out there might be the one who took Fionna. They might hurt her if they knew we were looking for her. I've seen it before," I said.

I wasn't lying, I have seen it before, before the war.

"Ok we can do it ourselves then. You sure we can't ask anyone for help?" Cake asked.

I replied," I'm sure. I am going to be invisible now so don't freak out if you don't know where I am. I will be close by."

I turned invisible and Cake opened the door for me. We both walked out of the room and didn't know where to start.

Fionna's P.O.V

I remember fighting someone with a bag over my head, but they injected me with something. I fell asleep right away, not knowing where I would be taken to.

I woke up with the bag over my head again, but this time my arms where tied to the chair. My arms moved and I could feel the roughness of the ropes on my skin. I tired moving my legs, but there was no point since my legs were also tied to the chair.

"I don't know who you are, but get me out of this," I yelled.

I moved my head up and down fast to try to get the bags off of my head. To my surprise it actually came off. I looked around and saw that I was in a white fluffy room. There was a dim light in the right corner of the room and one steel door. Then I remember that this is a room for crazy people in some type of jacket to keep people from harming themselves. I remember seeing this on a movie Cake and I saw together.

Why was I here? I'm not crazy. Why did someone take me here. Since my feet could touch the ground I could stand up a little. I stood up and ran towards the wall side ways and hit the chair on the wall. I remember seeing this in the same movie I saw this room in.

The force off the chair hit me, but I ignored the pain. I had to get out of here. Every hit I made on the wall I heard a crack. The chair was breaking. After 20 hits the right side of the chair finally breaks. The legs were torn off and the seat of the chair was half gone. Sweat dripped off of my head and landed on the floor. The ropes that were tied to the chair were getting looser so now I can move my right arm. My arm was freed and I took everything off of me. The remains of the chair laid on the floor. I wiped my forehead with my hand and caught my breath.

I felt the side of my stomach to feel that my injury was gone. I was relived at first, but then realized that I was still stuck in this room. I pounded on the door as hard as I could. No answer. I stood on my toes and looked through the small window on the door. All I could see was darkness. I looked around to see a small window. I saw the Candy Kingdom. I looked down to see that I was actually in the Candy castle.

Why was I in this room in? Why was I in the castle?