Chapter 8

Fionna'a P.O.V

I smelled something strong under his breath. It was really strong. Sour almost. He picked me up and held me into his arms. It was like I was as light as a feather. He floated and we went up the stairs. I looked at his face, he didn't look like himself. We went into a room, with a bed. What is he thinking? He set me on the bed, the sheets were black and kind of soft. Then I look at the ground. Pills. There were white colored pills all over the ground with a pill bottle on the ground. It looked like the label said," Control your thirst." Control your thirst? Does the bottle mean his thirst for blood? I need to see that bottle.

Marshall Lee looked at me and said," You're what I need."

"What is wrong with you? Stop acting like this," I pleaded.

"I am fine, you don't need to know anything," he said with an angered face.

He looked down at the floor and picked up the pill bottle. He turned and threw it at me. I ducked and it hit the wall with a loudness bang. The white bottle came down in the sheets. I turned around and picked up the bottle from the sheets. Marshall Lee put his feet on the ground and walked up to me. I put the bottle behind my back as he grabbed my hair gently. I needed to read this bottle label to see if it has anything to do with Marshall Lee.

He looked into my eyes, I felt all cold inside.

"It's ok. I am sorry for yelling. Let's just continue," he said with a smile.

Continue what? Then he leaned in towards my face. No, this can't be happening. Then he kissed me. I stared at him, but it kinda felt good. As he leaned into me more my side started to stretch. The more and more he leaned into me I felt the pain on my side, but it didn't bother me. The pills he gave me for pain really helped me. Then I realized who this was. Marshall Lee, some guy I haven't even know for 2 days. But this felt right. On the other hand this doesn't seem like him, he doesn't seem like the guy to kiss a girl when he first meets her. Especially a human girl when he is a vampire.

Then I felt the pill bottle in my back, I need to read it. But with him kissing me it won't work. I am a bit creeped out about this kiss, but it felt so right. As I continued to kiss him I forgot about everything that happened. But I knew I had to stop this even though I wanted to continue.

"No. Please stop. I don't want this," I said.

He looked up at me and said," Don't have to worry. It will be ok."

Then he continued to kiss me. No. This isn't right.

"No. I mean it, please stop," I said louder.

He had anger in this expression and said," Yeah. What ever."

Then he got up and went into the bathroom next to his bed. I grabbed the bottle from behind me and looked at the label. It did said Control your thirst, in tiny letters it said," Control your thirst for blood with 2 pills a day." On the back of the bottle it had the side effects. The side effects were:

•Memory loss up to 1 hour after taking pill. Memory will come back eventually.

•Sexual tensions with people around you.

•Head aches.

•Vomiting.

•Anxiety.

WARNING: Do not operate an vehicles or heavy machinery while taking pill until 5 hours after taking the pill.

This is it! This is why Marshall Lee has been acting so different lately. He can't control himself. I need to talk to him. Maybe his symptoms have lost there control on him.

"Marshall Lee? Are you there?" I asked.

No answer.

"Marshall Lee!" I said even louder.

Still no answer.

I got to the door slowly and knocked on it.

No answer.

"Marshall Lee! Come out," I demanded.

No answer...