Chapter 20

Sorry that this chapter is so short. See you next Saturday :)

Marshall Lee's P.O.V

As Cake and I walk down the hall she sniffs out Fionna's scent to try to locate where she is. Cake finds a trail of Fionna's scent, but it's hard for her to follow it because something is masking her scent.

"It smells like there was something else with her, but I can't tell," Cake said.

We followed Fionna's scent to a door that said "Caution. Construction." We tried to open the door, but it was locked. Cake formed her hand into a key shape and opened the door. We walked into a room without any construction supplies. That's weird.

Cake closed the door behind us.

We walked up purple colored stairs. I don't know why Fionna was walking up these stairs, maybe someone could have taken her. As we got to the end of the purple stairs there was another door that was locked. Cake opened the door and we walked in a narrow room. I could sense that something was wrong. There was a door on the other side of the room that looked like it was made out of silver. Cake walked forward, but then an arrow shot out of the wall. The arrow missed Cake by an inch. Cake jumped back with her tail all frizzed out.

"We have to be careful, we don't know what lies ahead for us," I said.