Chapter 14

Fionna's P.O.V

I heard everything. Marshall Lee grabbing Prince Gumball's head and hitting it on the ground. The crunching noise of Gumball's ribs when Marshall Lee furiously hit him. I stood and watched it, not knowing what to do.

"CAKE!" I screamed.

She climbed down to witness the brutal fight between Marshall Lee and Prince Gumball. It wasn't even a fight. Marshall Lee was just on the point of killing of Prince Gumball. Cake stretched her arms and grabbed both of them. She tore Marshall Lee off of Prince Gumball. I saw Marshall Lee changing his face from a monster face to him normal face. He stopped what he was doing, like he was a toy that was spinning out of control and then he was turned off.

Cake set Gumball's body on the floor while holding Marshall Lee's body tight. I got up from the couch and went towards Prince Gumball. I looked at him, his pink hair was now flat, his outfit was ripped, and his face was bruised. Both of his eyes were swollen shut and he looked like he was turning a different skin color. I quickly looked at Marshall Lee, getting up I felt his eyes looking at me.

"What were you think?" I asked him.

He looked at me as if I were speaking a different language," Are you really asking me that?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed.

"Well, if you haven't noticed, he was talking about killing me. Killing me because I was surviving! You want to be humiliated, I didn't ask to be this way! I didn't choose to become the monster I am!" He said.

I stood. Looking at him. I didn't know him personally, all I knew was that his mother didn't seem to like me.

"I have been criticize for being myself. I can't help it, I try to drink the red out of stuff, but sometimes it is not enough. This Prince of yours does not know what it is like to be me. He has no idea what I have to go through. He should be punished for his words he spoke. These words hurt, I have been judged for a thousand years. I couldn't take it, he was the last straw," he said.

I could understand where he came from. Prince Gumball took it to far. I looked at Gumball, he was bruised and looked broken. He was still breathing, but we needed to take him to the hospital.

"Cake, can you take him to the hospital? I am going to talk to Marshall Lee and I will visit soon. Ok?" I asked her.

"Sure thing honey," she said.

She picked up the Prince and head out the door.

"I don't need to talk to you, we already talked," he said.

"I know, but I wanted him gone," I said smiling.

"Why is that?" He asked looking up at me.

"Well, after what just happened I thought it would be better if he was gone. Marshall Lee. I know that we don't know a lot about each other, but I was thinking. I get what you're saying. It isn't your fault for you being what you are, but now you can't change that. I can help you now," I said to him.

He stood up and walked up to me.

Only a few feet away from me he said,"Help me? How? You're just a human, a source of food for me. How can you help me?"

I said,"I may be food to you, but I know I can help you control your thirst. We can do it. I believe in you, I know you can control your thirst."

He smiled and said,"You know, it's not that easy."

I walked closer to him.

"So the powerful Marshall Lee is giving up?" I said.

"Powerful?" He said raising his eyebrow.

I felt myself blush, I didn't mean to say that. Or did I? He came closer to me.

Only a foot away, he said,"I didn't know you thought I was powerful. You know. I think you can help me."

I smiled. Marshall Lee was different, in a good way. Marshall Lee started to smile, but then he lost his smile and leaned in.

Then he kissed me.