Chapter 22

{Author's Note: Hello everyone, but I would like to inform you about my new story, Some Teacher. It is another Fiolee fanfic, so please go and check it out :)

Love-

~Adrianna~}

Fionna's P.O.V

I woke up in an unfamiliar place. My back was aching and my muscles felt tight. I could heard the beeping of a machine. I opened my eyes to see Cake sleeping in a chair next to me. My body was covered up in white sheets. I looked around to see that I was in the Candy Kingdom hospital. My stomach didn't hurt anymore, I felt completely fine.

"About time you woke up."

I jumped at the sound of someone's voice. Then Marshall Lee appeared.

"Hey," I said with a smile," What happened?"

"Someone or something kidnapped you, so Cake and I went to look for you. Cake followed your scent and it lead us to a room with a ton of traps. We passed though the traps and it lead us to a door. We opened the door to find you. You were screaming about your stomach and that you felt something move inside of you, so we took you to the hospital. Fionna, someone out there wants you dead and they are probably in this castle right now. We found you in this castle," he said.

We stayed in silence for a few minutes. I didn't know what to think. Someone wanted me dead.

"Did anyone see you Marshall?" I asked.

"No. I was invisible the whole time until you woke up," he said.

"Do you know why my stomach was in pain?" I asked him.

"No, the Candy people took your blood and they are doing some tests to see what's wrong with your stomach. But I have an idea of why your stomach hurts," he said looking at the floor.

"Well, what is it?" I asked.

He sighed and said," Fionna, I think you might be....."

"Might be what?!" I said sitting up.

Then someone opened a door. Marshall Lee disappeared at an instant. I saw Dr. Princess close the door and walk towards me. She had her clipboard with her and she had a weird look on her face.

"Hello Fionna," she said.

"Hi Dr. Princess. So do you know what's wrong with me?" I asked her.

"Yes Fionna. We know what's wrong with you. Fionna the reason why you felt something move inside of you is that...."