Chapter 30

Marshall Lee's P.O.V

"What do you mean Marshall?"

"Fionna?! It's you, I mean it's really you mentally. I can't believe it," I said with excitement.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Gumball wanted to kill me and make you his bride. Gumball put the potion on you and I thought you where gone forever," I said choking up,"Then an earthquake shook this place and I was freed because the chains fell off of me. I ran over to you and you didn't remember me. I don't know why, but you regained your memory."

A tear escaped my eye and Fionna asked," Marshall, are you crying?"

"No," I said trying to keep my cool," I am happy that your back."

"Me too," she said.

We hugged each other for awhile before coming back to reality.

"Where's Gumball?" Fionna asked.

"He's over there," I said pointing to the rubble in the corner of the room.

We both got up and walked over to the rubble from the room's floor above us. We went threw the pile to look for Gumball's body. I saw his pink skin and I pulled him up. He didn't move at all. I put him on the ground and I felt anger rise inside of me. He was going to treat Fionna like an animal.

"Is he dead?" Fionna asked.

"Gum lasts a long time. He won't be dead, but I can put him in a place were he suffers," I said.

"What ever you do, make him suffer. He is a sad excuse of a thing," she said looking down.

"Want me to put him in the Nightosphere?" I asked.

"That would be great, but who will run the Kingdom?" Fionna asked.

"I don't know," he said.

"I know, Cake and Mocro can," she said cheerfully.

"But that horse thing gave Gumball the thing that can kill me," I said.

"He probably didn't know what he was doing, besides Cake is with him so she will lead him in the right path," she said.

"Ok," I said.

I got up and opened a portal to the Nightosphere. I grabbed Gumball's body and threw it in the portal as hard as I could. I closed the portal and hugged Fionna.

"You still look beautiful," I said picking her up bridal style.

"Oh, thanks Marshall," she said blushing.

We went down stairs and found Cake by the curtain we come out of. She noticed Fionna's dress being ripped and her eyes were wide open.

"Marshall! What did you do?" She asked.

"It's not what it looks like," I said.

Then I explained to Cake about the whole Gumball thing and how he wanted Fionna as his bride. Then he wanted to kill me.

"Wow. I never knew Gumball was like that," Cake said.

"That's why you have been put in charge of the Candy Kingdom. Lemongrab will not be in charge because she will ruin the Kingdom. If she tries to take over then Mocro will send her back to her own Kingdom," Fionna said.

"I get to be in charge of a Kingdom. I am now the Princess of the Candy kingdom," Cake said with a smile.

"I thought you were married to Mocro?" Fionna asked.

"No, were just dating honey," she said.

"Well you better tell Mocro about this," Fionna said.

"Oh yeah," Cake said.

-An hour later-

Lord Mocro took this news by surprise, but decided to rule the Candy Kingdom with Cake. He also said that he felt a force of something power when Fionna and I were together. Mocro said that Fionna gained her memory back because when we hugged our love for each other broke the memory block. I was surprised, but now I know that we love each other so much that it will brake anything.

Fionna's P.O.V

Marshall Lee and I went back to the treehouse while Cake stayed at the Candy Kingdom to party some more. She said that she would be spending the night there so she can help out the Candy Kingdom tomorrow.

Marshall flew me to the tree house and when we opened the front door he kissed me in the door way.

He pulled back and said," Glob Fionna, I love you."

I looked at him and said," I love you too."